Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Cone's Avatar Connor. WHAM!

Thanks
    I found some information on how to improve your aim, I've had a few people ask me how to improve aim, so I thought I'd share it with you guys, I hope you find this helpful.

Remember, practice makes perfect!

- Your sensitivity should be high enough so that you can turn and look around quickly, but if your character spins around more than 3 times if you move your mouse along a standard mouse mat then you will have problems being accurate later on and should lower it.

- When you SS try not to hold down click. Instead, I like to do two clicks. One to slash and one to shoot you're gun. It allows you to wait a second and aim if you don't have an open shot as soon as you switch to your gun.

- Memorize the distance you need to move your mouse to look a certain distance in the game.

- If your monitor seems too low and it feels as if you are sitting above it, put it at face height, and sit quite far back and relax, I find comfort is a good tip for aiming, and try to keep thinking that you need to hit the mo' fo.

- Try relying on 1 set of revs, your ammo is limited to one gun and you obviously have to hit in order to actually get kills. Don't bother k-styling while trying to aim at first. Try being a 'noob' and just aiming then when you need to fight back k-style if you want.

- Read to see if there's a repetitive pattern that the opponent is doing and don't be afraid to use the map to your advantage.

- Learn the to slow the movement of your enemy with your own movements. Such as tumbling at an angle to their strafing - cutting their evasiveness in half and setting up a perfectly aligned shot. FS and HHS are also good for that.

(I take no credit for any of this information)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    lol worst ways to improve your aim xd.

Banned

Thanks
    i just took his advance and it works. omg

Striker's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    sb to improve your aim

Thanks
    Your sensitivity should be high enough so that you can turn and look around quickly. <<<<< worst thing to do at the middle of fight ROFL

Scarab's Avatar pretty boi swag

Thanks
    revs don't help improve aim.
    Scarab is being a bad boy.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    your aim will be improved by playing, there isn't any way that could improve your aim, you just need to spend time playing

8. The following user said thank you to Opeth for this useful post:

Lilith (07-21-2014)

Banned

Thanks
    best way to have god aim is to quest and solo lich

Thanks
    Most of these are small things that high-level players do, so that will be helpful. gj.

Rime's Avatar haha u lil dic nigga

Thanks
    I remember 5 years ago kaitz had a great tutorial. and look at this shit.. What happened

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information