Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    GhostFace's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Kid ,Just because 1 of the team was unlegit, that doesn't mean they all are? XD
    Originally Posted by Kyuseii View Post
    HeavyHitters nr1 unlegit clan in gunz. They should be dqed from tournament since Ayamae is already banned. No idea why Koreans are playing for them and in fact, Sv_Ballak is also unlegit. HeavyHitters oc, uc and unlegit spike clan.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Strait View Post
    it's obvious that they fear us rofl XDDd, he knows i can stomp his team in tourny as easy as water, and he wants me to get banned cause he knows i can surpass his clan even tho they got me slacked up for a week for false accusation haha get a life kids

and also ayamae is legit, he doesn't need esp to play, you kids are horrible and you want to ban everyone who beats you...so how does it feel like getting smashed by non donors 4-0 and getting streaked on a 100 ??
    in the end, water beats you. And why u talkin about them being scared rofl? You spike like shit 24/7, should be banned just like praa.. Buy some decent net already, no one likes to play shitty spikers

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Kyuseii (07-25-2014), Ultra (07-25-2014)

Banned

Thanks
    it's obvious that they fear us rofl XDDd, he knows i can stomp his team in tourny as easy as water, and he wants me to get banned cause he knows i can surpass his clan even tho they got me slacked up for a week for false accusation haha get a life kids

and also ayamae is legit, he doesn't need esp to play, you kids are horrible and you want to ban everyone who beats you...so how does it feel like getting smashed by non donors 4-0 and getting streaked on a 100 ??
    U shitgen get some net stop using ur neighbor's wifi, and yah u suck anyways you didn't beat me once i cw

Thanks

ROFL why would i fear you? Yeah fear your spike maybe. You know you are ucing and yet you deny. You are so pathetic lmao.

Ayamae is legit? OH HE GOT BANNED FOR BEING LEGIT. You guys aren't even supposed to be playing for tournament. Get a net and stop spiking. Your spike is so unlegit and you are ucing while spiking. So smart.

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    vpn+oc is too gud these days. pop out dash break x2 faster and never get hit is a talent

oi Blake

Thanks
    ROFL why would i fear you? Yeah fear your spike maybe. You know you are ucing and yet you deny. You are so pathetic lmao.

Ayamae is legit? OH HE GOT BANNED FOR BEING LEGIT. You guys aren't even supposed to be playing for tournament. Get a net and stop spiking. Your spike is so unlegit and you are ucing while spiking. So smart.
    yeah cuz being banned means u are 100% unlegit, cuz gms have magic godlike ability to spot and unban appeals are a myth, right ?
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

Baked's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    heavyhitters are perfectly fine, the koreans are just carrying their asses xd

9. The following user said thank you to Baked for this useful post:

Eddie (07-25-2014)

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Never underestimate the power of Korea, mi frent (ª-ª)

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    i remember i banned strait, the leader of that clan '-'
    somehow he got unbanned, so i stay with the decision of the staff, legit?

Banned

Thanks
    I don't know man. I believe they will get dqed soon. They didn't read rules.
    Ayamae isnt banned.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information