Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Love is a Dream

Thanks
    This is my kinna list but didn't watch'd it all yet

Kaichou wa Maid-sama,Accel World,Ano Natsu de Matteru,Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu,Campione!,Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai,Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai,Eden of the East,Highschool of the Dead,Kanokon,Kaze no Stigma,Kimi no Iru Machi,Kimi to Boku,Kiss x sis,Kokoro Connect,Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru,Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!,Maoyuu Maou Yuusha,Mayo Chiki,Mayoi Neko Overrun,Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu,Nyan Koi!,Oda Nobuna No Yabou,Omamori Himari,OniAiOreShura,Rosario + Vampire,Rurouni Kenshin,Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo,Sankarea,Shakugan no Shana,Sora no Otoshimono,Sora no Otoshimono Forte,Special A,Sukitte Iinayo,Sword Art Online,The Familiar of Zero,The World God Only Knows,To Love-Ru,To LOVE-Ru Darkness,Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun,Toradora,Date A Live,Oregairu,Hataraku Maou-sama,Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko,Nisekoi,NouCome,Log Horizon,Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita,Nourin,Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren,Saikin Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga,Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara,Hitsugi no Chaika,Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou,Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

My Number one Anime atm,
    Sora no otoshimono , Sorano otoshimono forte and the movie "Angeloid clockwork" <3 Enjoy

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Konzer View Post
    I've never really been obliged to watch anime but I've noticed loads of you guys on here are nuts for it, I want to see what all the hype is about, can you guys give me any suggestions?

What's your favourite anime, and why?

What do you recommend?
    Start with Death Note. It's pretty much the best starter you can get. Aside from that, there's plenty of others people will mention. I'd be warry of Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Hunter X Hunter, Toriko and other 200+ episode anime. Your IQ will suffer enormously from watching them. Not to say they are not enjoyable, but I wouldn't suggest starting with them. They are more of a brainless thing to watch when bored than something to enjoy for the story/characters etc.
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Don't watch Blood Lad

its so good and yet they aren't making a season 2

such a cliffhanger ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information