Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks

THIS THREAD IS FOR WEBSITE SUGGESTIONS!
    NOT FOR IN-GAME/CLIENT/SERVER/FORUM SUGGESTIONS!

Here are some of the ideas which were posted in the suggestions thread which will be implemented into the new website.

• There will be a countdown timer on the main page which displays when a scheduled event will take place. So for example, a little block on the website will display: "10:05:01 until an event" which obviously means 10 hours, 5 minutes and 1 second until the scheduled event.

• Live display of the latest clan wars, duel tournaments, level ups, played quests, etc. It will update whenever there's new information available.

• When you hover your mouse over a character or clan name, a widget will pop-up with information about this character or clan.

• The ranking pages will have advanced search options; order by any type and browse through an unlimited amount of pages.

• Country ranking.

• Advanced clan management, possibility to give administrators in your clan the possibility to kick members on the site. The leader of the clan will have access to a log of the administrators.

• You will be able to see all online users. There will be an option to opt-out for this so your name will not be displayed in the list.

• Donating will be easier with step by step instructions and a progress bar.

• When you're muted, you will be able to see how many hours/days left instead of the unmute timestamp.

• Show ban reason when a banned user tries to login.

• New donation methods. (May not be possible.)

More ideas are welcome and I'll see if I will implement them into the new website.
    Last edited by StephanM; 08-13-2014 at 04:34 PM.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

2. The following 14 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Adopt (08-13-2014), Cake (07-27-2014), Jash (07-27-2014), Lilith (07-28-2014), Mike (07-28-2014), Ommadawn (07-28-2014), Rash (08-03-2014), Rogelio (07-28-2014), Scarab (07-27-2014), Striker (07-28-2014), SuperShotty (07-28-2014), Trance (08-04-2014), Traumatiser (07-27-2014), XxXGamerZXxX (08-11-2014)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Looking forward to test the new website and see previews

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Wow, honestly, sounds awesome, I'll think of something and edit this message.

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    Sounds good, I thought maybe we need a "Staff ONLINE function" so you can see who is ONLINE, if someone need help he know how to find us.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

6. The following 2 users say thank you to ZoneStyle for this useful post:

Adorable (07-28-2014), Lilith (08-03-2014)

Gunfight's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    More payment options. Paypal are so god damn devious when it comes to money.
    To believe with certainty, we must begin without doubting. - Stanislaw Leszczynski

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ZoneStyle View Post
    Sounds good, I thought maybe we need a "Staff ONLINE function" so you can see who is ONLINE, if someone need help he know how to find us.
    I already told Linear to add a /GM command that would show in-game which staff is online and or /GM <msg> to message all Game Moderators that are available

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ZoneStyle View Post
    Will probably be a filter for that at the who's online page.

Originally Posted by Gunfight View Post
    More payment options. Paypal are so god damn devious when it comes to money.
    Will try, but might be hard due to the information we have to fill in at most of these payment gateway provider.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Gunfight's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Will probably be a filter for that at the who's online page.

Will try, but might be hard due to the information we have to fill in at most of these payment gateway provider.
    2CO (2CheckOut) would be a good start.
    To believe with certainty, we must begin without doubting. - Stanislaw Leszczynski

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    A mute function for ingame? specific muting someone that has been spamming you or so

instead of ignoring everything in the option menu ingame

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    Originally Posted by zonestyle View Post
    sounds good, i thought maybe we need a "staff online function" so you can see who is online, if someone need help he know how to find us.
    this !!!
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information