Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Katsuro View Post
    lawl @ shutting down thepiratebay.
    They are gonna have to hiroshima that shit for that to happen.
    It's just going to be another vicious cycle of TPB changing their domain locations like they did before when there was the last attempt of them becoming apprehended. If the US gov can't even get near them, Japan is going to need a lot of law power to do ANYTHING to these guys.

But also like saka said, nothing much to really be worried about. They are just going to nail the raw uploaders and the only real thing that's going to hurt is getting access to future RAW uploads for encoders/translators who are willing to sub for us.

Rime's Avatar haha u lil dic nigga

Thanks
    Great, finally people came to their senses.

Thanks
    Revolution.

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    According to my resources, they had shutted down the one H website. but the other one is still on going.

but the most reliable source I had, well.. it's just a joke. but there's this website
    > http://manga-anime-here.com/guardians

so.. possibilities are kind of endless.. about shutting down websites and or/ removing 500 manga and 80 anime titles, w/c of course the mainstream ones.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Animeseason will live <3

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by sakaiyuji7 View Post
    According to my resources, they had shutted down the one H website. but the other one is still on going.

but the most reliable source I had, well.. it's just a joke. but there's this website
    > http://manga-anime-here.com/guardians

so.. possibilities are kind of endless.. about shutting down websites and or/ removing 500 manga and 80 anime titles, w/c of course the mainstream ones.
    Idk about you but the video on their site has a nice song But Shazam had to fail me now?

OT: I can understand why their doing this but there is a reason there are alot of pirated content. Its because you cant find much regarding to anime and manga outside japan. Because honestly, if there is one shop in my area that issues a manga series, they will be out of stock before the next issue is even drawn up. But really, Who is able to take down sites like piratebay?

Thanks
    I would download most of the anime from Kickass.to well its sad that is on the list. Now i will have to find new way to download anime.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information