Love is a Dream

Thanks
    Those who really wanna know how to Level easy and fast, if you ain't legend or not good at all, just quest but if you're really good or decent i prefer CTF (Capture The Flag)

Quest Items..
    FGunZWeightRing[Extreem] 2x so your Weight thingy be like 0/200 its should be "200" to be perfect,
    1 hit nade kill 2x Easy kill a boss,
    Ownage ( Two machine gun) Only 1 Wep,
    and Sword, if it doesn't fit try to remove one of your dress or just put training sword..
    and the most importang is.. Goblin scalp (head wear) cause it give more exp ++ Like extra 30%
    and do School quest, Try to learn or get a friend that knows how to "ride" (glitch)
    Then quest all day loooooooong till ya get lvl 99 ~~ Wa'la Ezpz 100c
    ~That's for Fast questing,

If ya just need to play for fun, Just equip anything you want

Lilith's Avatar You got ḅran styled =)

Thanks
    doesn't everybody already know this?
    "Don't grow down, grow out."

Love is a Dream

Thanks
    Not all, a lot of legendary ppl (oldgens) ain't going to say the names.. They don't know it :o, They'll be like "FK CW, QUEST IS FUN, WE DO THIS ALL NIGHT"

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Yeah..... NO.
    fok this quest gen easy quests all u guys do try to acomplish hard stuff such as : Page 65 prison NSO ( naked sword only ) 3/4 people.
    I don't like the idea of this "school quest" boring and people just quest for coins or ranking . While it has the highest exp u can get in less than a minute , which is bad.
    Questing is mainly about doing hard stuff and accomplishing challenges or atleast lvling by doing hard quests and not just spam (lvl 1.) quest that you can finish it in like 40 seconds and now you got even late join quest 6 people on this quest like too fast I suppose ( didn't try it my self)
    Oh well school quest gen .

Thread Information