Cone's Avatar Connor. WHAM!

Thanks
    I've gone to my cousin's house for the week, I've been having problems with the internet connection.

I get disconnected from the server regularly, usually about 10 minutes into playing, I've also been experiencing spikes while playing, I have only been playing duels and its strange because the spikes usually occur after I get a kill, die or spawn. (or at least this is how it seems) I've experienced a few connection problems in the past but never came across something this peculiar.

I'm not too fussed really since its not my own connection and I will be back home by Monday but it would be nice to be able to play here and show my cousin the game in hopes of him becoming interested and to welcome him to the community but in order for that to happen I need to fix the problem so he doesn't experience the same thing.

Can anybody suggest anything that may be wrong and what I can do to fix it?

Thanks

~ Connor.

Corque's Avatar The New Guy

Thanks
    Do you lose full internet connection or just from Gunz?
    Can you immediately log back in?

Cone's Avatar Connor. WHAM!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Corque View Post
    Do you lose full internet connection or just from Gunz?
    Can you immediately log back in?
    Just from Gunz I believe, and yeah it takes me to log in screen where I can log back in straight away.

Idk if this helps but to add a bit more info, there is a long pause between duels.

Another thing I've noticed is when it seems like im disconnected, I can see chat just no response from characters/npc's
    Last edited by Cone; 08-01-2014 at 04:05 PM.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    The long pause between duels sound like lag.

Are you already playing on the lowest quality (archetype mode + all settings on low)?

Thread Information