Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    FGunZ Legend

Country
    Thanks
    When pointless threads about "Whats the most annoying moment in fgunz" are created GG All

Edit: Spammed Reports <--- Def annoying (To staff at least)

mimo's Avatar sup =]

Country
    Thanks
    when people pw me "GIFT ME GIFT ME"

Freestyler

Thanks
    threw a grenade but didnt see it land where i aimed, then boom i die.

Also that moment wen ur in jail duel tourny with rocket launher and ur near the jail cell bars and shoot a rocket and it explodes behind u on the bars even tho u werent facing them . <breathes> that was a long 1 lol

Thanks
    One of the most annoying things for players that are interested in suggesting new ideas (like DDaggerDD and myself but I've stopped) is people not willing to thoroughly consider what is being said and why it is being said. Also, the staff seems to be rather...hesitant to code from scratch. I guess they are just very picky with how they spend their time on the game..Idk if we're allowed to critique staff so I'll leave it at that.

In-game most annoying moment: I guess one would be playing a pserver that has recycled gunz code and therefore same old bugs not being addressed...orrrr when people try hard and potshot to the extreme (Looking at you - Garden and Castle wall huggers).

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Suggestive View Post
    One of the most annoying things for players that are interested in suggesting new ideas (like DDaggerDD and myself but I've stopped) is people not willing to thoroughly consider what is being said and why it is being said. Also, the staff seems to be rather...hesitant to code from scratch. I guess they are just very picky with how they spend their time on the game..Idk if we're allowed to critique staff so I'll leave it at that.

In-game most annoying moment: I guess one would be playing a pserver that has recycled gunz code and therefore same old bugs not being addressed...orrrr when people try hard and potshot to the extreme (Looking at you - Garden and Castle wall huggers).
    Well then, feel free to code GunZ from scratch.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    When someone taunts you after you killed 'em several times and cusses you. '-'

7. The following user said thank you to Azuki for this useful post:

Lilith (09-09-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Well then, feel free to code GunZ from scratch.
    I don't want to get too off topic here, but I never said code GunZ from scratch. Sure, the old bugs and stuff are still in there, and maybe they aren't fixable without some "coding from scratch", but I never said to code the game from scratch.

But thanks for the staff reply ?

Edit: I can see where you can get that from by combining the two statements I made, but I didn't mean that I wanted to see a server code gunz from scratch.
    Last edited by Suggestive; 09-10-2014 at 03:33 AM.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread Information