ben105's Avatar Detective Conan

Country
    Thanks
    well royalchild posted this
    Hello, I'am RoyalChild and i'm thinking about an idea the nobody excpected, maybe few players will dieslike and few players will like, i give this for the gladiators and especially who likes stairways, so let me share my idea, it is a flip tournament with: 32 players 8 poule's and u know its like the world cup if you want in and like to do it u can sent your name into a post an i make a poule of 4 playe
    we need your permission this no event it is a tournament
    like something u guys host duel tourney
    like you know many people play stairway and i think this is good idea .u have to have the skills the flip to play in stairway. so we want your permission and i want you to set 200 coins or 100 coins for tourney. if u set 200 coins the winner get 200 coins 2nd 100 and 3nd 50. maybe if u make the tourney and u are busy at that time u can tell 1 of the gm or et to check and the tourney. and ofcourse they will tell u who won the the tourney.

they said people will lagg in this tourney so over 150 ping = kick t and it will be fair
    klkkk

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    This is something you should discuss with Adorable as she is in charge with all the events.
    Prize does not matter whether it's event points or coins, yet she is in charge.
    You can PM her here;
    https://freestylersworld.com/private....newpm&u=135097

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Thread Information