Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aroma View Post
    ? I always see 90 -100 pingers never hit, but damage goes out. You seriously post every damn day and with the rest of you kids qqing about someone beating you or something happening. get over it that someone beat you in 1 clan war. Jesus christ
    Sory that i dont care about money making in gunz as you pathetic guys do men. I was behind him, explain that. It wasnt even slightly behind there was a clear gap lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Strait View Post
    mike read please, i can just ignore this thread cause ppl are just getting retarded day by day in this server but i want you to understand so you don't embarrass yourself later, you lagged/glitched for some reason, and then you were behind me and i shot and missed on top right( yeah ik its shocking that i actually missed) and clearly you can see my bullets...i've proven my point more than enough
    LOL I GLITCHED??? xxddddddddddd ofcourse all of sudden i glitch just like i edit dan his replays LAWL. You didnt shoot me, i didnt glitch its the laggy record, can give u replay to see for yourself xdd

Aroma's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miko pls View Post
    Sory that i dont care about money making in gunz as you pathetic guys do men. I was behind him, explain that. It wasnt even slightly behind there was a clear gap lol
    BRO, 100 pingers are infront of me and kill me too, I dont care about that or about some 100$ a month. I cw for fun, you know fun. You guys take this shit so seriously. Every day with you kids is a new report, a new qq about someone winning you, a new unlegit. Stop targeting players who were playing before you even learned how to butterfly. Just because someone beat you in clan war or something happened on this shitty ass server doesnt mean that player is unlegit. Get over it. You lost.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    BRO, 100 pingers are infront of me and kill me too, I dont care about that or about some 100$ a month. I cw for fun, you know fun. You guys take this shit so seriously. Every day with you kids is a new report, a new qq about someone winning you, a new unlegit. Stop targeting players who were playing before you even learned how to butterfly. Just because someone beat you in clan war or something happened on this shitty ass server doesnt mean that player is unlegit. Get over it. You lost.
    you butthurt men, give me one replay where you get killed when you are behind a 90 pinger. i'll suck your **** if u got one, but you dont. stupid ass play gunz less yo.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miko pls View Post
    you butthurt men, give me one replay where you get killed when you are behind a 90 pinger. i'll suck your **** if u got one, but you dont. stupid ass play gunz less yo.
    Wait im butthurt yet you are the one crying about a loss in cw... OK? I dont record anything on gunz, because i dont give a **** as much as you do bud. You say you dont care yet you post everyday about someone beating you or qq about someone you think is unlegit. Hypocrite

5. The following user said thank you to Aroma for this useful post:

Strait (08-12-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Wait im butthurt yet you are the one crying about a loss in cw... OK? I dont record anything on gunz, because i dont give a **** as much as you do bud. You say you dont care yet you post everyday about someone beating you or qq about someone you think is unlegit. Hypocrite
    ? first post about someone in idk how many months, called auto record and i cw on random clan names not caring for a win like all you butthurted people do. report some1 for a tiny spike just to gain points XDDD . noob p.s i never said he was unlegit but you protecting him like that makes me think he is. just what happened to dan TOPKEK

Praa's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    stupid....

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Praa View Post
    stupid....
    Praa is right, you are absolutely 100% Dipshit syndrome. You and rise and phanta and whoever else you play with literally report more than anyone on the server.

You act like i care about pts when i dont even cw for anyone except myself. Yet you kids cry about unlegit everyday. You claimed Voar esp'd for like weeks and what happened, you got proven wrong because you care so much about a game that died in 2009.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Aroma for this useful post:

Classiques (08-14-2014), woshizhongguoren (08-13-2014)

Strait's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zexi View Post
    The aimfix is real

watch out ppl, everyone who posts will get ssbombed by me, but then i can't post on all of the retards in this server cause the only 2 things you guys know is talk trash and dodge

Thanks
    ?? The first 3 shots from horse power didn't look legit to me.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by angrysooty View Post
    ?? The first 3 shots from horse power didn't look legit to me.
    I heard that before U sound like dan

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information