Banned

Country
    Thanks
    1004 and KOR_Albert
    esp
    http://speedy.sh/798uk/ESP.rar

high heaven obv
    Last edited by Mike; 08-13-2014 at 03:36 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    About KOR_Albert - Declined, it looks more like guessing where were you go than ESP. He didn't have any suspicious moments as well.

About 1004 - His ESP was very obvious for me. Your replays are messed up in my replays folder so I can't say on which rounds where the obvious moments, so ill just say it in general.
    At the mansion replay it was very obvious at the first round when he jumped from the second floor to the first floor exactly where you were and killed you while all you did was camping and tumbling. Also, there were some moments when he was looking at the enemy through the walls.
    At the high heaven replay most of the time he was rushing towards the enemy like he didnt even try to hide it. I remember there were a few rounds when he camped at the stairs and watch his enemy through the wall, then jumped and shot him while the enemy didnt even move.
    At the Factory replay there weren't any suspicous moments, sometimes he just looked at the enemy through the walls.

In conclusion, imo 1004 should get banned for ESP, but I want another TGM/GM to say his opinion before I take any action.

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Kor_Albert looked more like soundplay and common sense, declined.

1004 banned. Most obvious on the high_haven replays where he immediately goes behind the stairs in attempt to BS you, pretty much gave it away.

Thanks for reporting.

Thread Information