Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rime's Avatar haha u lil dic nigga

Thanks
    Originally Posted by angrysooty View Post
    Check the second video, thats the one i was banned for. I don't see uc do y0u?
    Only thing that's come to my mind is that you didn't dhs or ld as often but that doesn't necessarily mean that it's uc.
    What part did the staff say was obv?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rime View Post
    Only thing that's come to my mind is that you didn't dhs or ld as often but that doesn't necessarily mean that it's uc.
    What part did the staff say was obv?
    Apparently all of it. '-' and I don't dhs or ld in tdms or cws since i gotta focus on more then 1 person, in 1v1's it's more easier.

Shino basically said I had sketch movements and short jumps.

Phanta's Avatar ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Country
    Thanks
    :/

Last edited by Phanta; 08-17-2014 at 07:23 PM.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Phanta for this useful post:

Lilith (08-18-2014), Mike (08-17-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Energy View Post
    This server has such terrible time managing unlegits. I don't know this random but he probably does UC, chances are he does. Anyways pls change up your GM's to actually intelligent GM's, who know how to actually spot unlegits, instead of taking group votes in a skype call about who to ban. Most of the time they ban people if they see one little sketchy thing, or if they dislike the person.
    Those muscles ;O~

Thanks
    o.o? Is that suppose to be me? I thought we were talking about uc not sb, esp, aimbot,aimlock etc. Ur wasting time bringing things irrelevant to the situaton. Also ur friends with dan? Guy who got bwnned 2-4 times for oc n esp. That makes u look pretty goood

Phanta's Avatar ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by angrysooty View Post
    o.o? Is that suppose to be me? I thought we were talking about uc not sb, esp, aimbot,aimlock etc. Ur wasting time bringing things irrelevant to the situaton. Also ur friends with dan? Guy who got bwnned 2-4 times for oc n esp. That makes u look pretty goood
    Yes, thats you. Just showing how pathetic you are lOL.Begging someone to buy you hacks.
    you're a ****ing joke lOL

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    You got banned for oc qq

Bible
    Oh look cute, Phanta exposes this kid like I exposed rifu and his crew of unlegits kek. You're unlegit deal with it, hey it's okay like 95% of this server who claims they're good are unlegit too. Go claim you got ratted and someone posted for you, like Rifu did.. maybe it'll work.

10. The following user said thank you to Bible for this useful post:

Lilith (08-18-2014)

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    So you basically record a video without ocing and then say you're legit. Mang you're a big shitty joke.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Energy View Post
    Oh look cute, Phanta exposes this kid like I exposed rifu and his crew of unlegits kek. You're unlegit deal with it, hey it's okay like 95% of this server who claims they're good are unlegit too. Go claim you got ratted and someone posted for you, like Rifu did.. maybe it'll work.
    Ikr right, just like dan xdd exposed the shit out of the kid, got him banned then the jew crew starts accusing me that I was editing replays lmaoooo smh. Once unlegit, always unlegit.

13. The following 2 users say thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Lilith (08-18-2014), Phanta (08-17-2014)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information