Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    I would like to add more evidence to this kid esp
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/7qa6qy
    Check first round he was mostly obvious shot a wall that the guy was standing behind , the guy didn't even move or anything .
    And round 2 he was obvious as well and other rounds not as obvious as 1st and 2nd rounds but still esp.
    Btw SIKE = steff
    After viewing the replay of hugging, I came to a conclusion that steff esps.
    The first round was the most obvious, especially when he rushed to zzzzzz12 at the end of the round. He looked through the walls, his team mate was away from him so he decided to rush and to kill him.
    Screenshot of the part:
    http://puu.sh/bmKlH/d998581a91.jpg

There were some parts that steff looked suspicious, I say that the user is esping.

Alcoholic

Thanks
    Reviewed the new evidence and went over the old evidence again. I've watched the replays multiple times and my mind has not changed. I see instances where yeah someone would think that it's esp but from my judgement, it's not.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    After reviewing the newly acquired evidence user SIKE is not using ESP, the first round does came across as suspicious (http://puu.sh/bmKlH/d998581a91.jpg), the rush round the left to where he engaged a shot at zZzZzZ12, the shot was pre-fired on SIKE's behalf, possibly a fluke/panic shot knowing there was 2 users left and a decent team would be covering both corners to keep him pinned/contained in that area.

Round 3 zZzZzZ12 was hanging to the left of SIKE (using the glitch spot to see his opponents) any user using ESP would have seen him and seen it as a quick easy to kill, rather than dashing straight past.

Round 4, he chasing Hugging towards the ammo spawn at the cars, he see's the user goes to the right (towards AP spawn) so SIKE proceeds round at a wide angle (being cautious) when seeing that the opponent is no-where to be seen his can only presume that the user as headed back round to centre as to where he runs into Yurikka who I would presume would call-out !Enemy.

Round 4 again, there's a moment where SIKE pauses being the known sound player he is he listens for zZzZzZ12 and works out he's coming from the blue teams spawn (dashes/slashes), there's a moment where he loses track of the opponent (right at the point he begins to tumble) but then reacquires his location again once he grabs the HP spawn, enabling him to proceed in killing him.
    Last edited by Notorious; 09-06-2014 at 02:12 AM.

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Looking at the second replay, doesn't look like ESP, more like soundplay. Turning up my headphones to full I could hear the enemy quite clearly on round 4. First round does look suspicious but considering there's 2 people alive, chances are that they're both camping either side.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    In my opinion the user Natsumi/SIKE aka Steff isn't ESPing. As someone who make Skype calls with him often, I can say that he uses soundplay because everytime he plays I can hear his sound from Gunz and its very loud. But all this isn't enough to decline this report.

It looks like the user was using soundplay and not ESP. You can notice in both of the replays that everytime there's a sound coming from one of the sides, he almost always turns immediately to the side the sound came from. If he was ESPing, he would look through the walls before to make sure the enemies are really there. I've watched the replays twice to make sure I didn't miss anything, and tbh there were no suspicious moments.

In conclusion, in my opinion this report should get declined because the user isn't ESping.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    I'm sticking to my opinion not gonna change it cause the first round says it all, I think the replay should be reviewed by Dave.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CaptainEden View Post
    I'm sticking to my opinion not gonna change it cause the first round says it all, I think the replay should be reviewed by Dave.
    It's obvious esp ... and you are right.

He shoots right away at them even shoots the walls , I mean what more do you want from an esper to show? to admit?!
    That's one of the most obvious esp's there is ...

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    All the tgms have said there opinions , what's taking so long

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Declined.
    Everything will be reviewed once again.
    If anything, we will let you know in-case we banned the user.
    Last edited by GeorgeGFX; 09-13-2014 at 02:14 AM.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information