Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lilith's Avatar You got ḅran styled =)

Thanks
    I'm no better than the average Freestyle GunZ player. (whatever the "average" may be. [most people act like they're beast]) Some weeks when I play GunZ, I go really hard. It's like everything from my movement, my aim, and strategies are just on point. Those days I feel like i can take on everyone and get through any situation, and most of the time I do.

This week though, (as with some weeks) I'm playing so bad. My movement is slow. I can't get myself to dash as constant as i'd like to. My aim is so off. On good days I hit so accurately and mindlessly it's almost like im a wizard.

I guess what i'm trying to get at is that there's no real consistent 'good' or 'bad' day with me. This is the reason why I don't 1v1 people or cw. Some days I do good enough in TDM's for someone to spot it out and invite me to cw, other days I do so bad that people rage at me and want to kick me from the game. ._. It's been something that i've been dealing with for years...

I smoke and drink sometimes, and have done experiments with playing sober and under the influence. (different results) I don't think it makes that much of a difference. Do any of you play under the influence?

Is it my computer?

I don't have any really bad lag or anything excluding a couple maps, but even that isn't THAT bad.

I plan on building a computer gaming computer in about a month or so.. would that help?

I really just want to be able to have a sort of balance as far as skill goes. Is that anything I can help? Is it a cognitive thing?

How do the skilled players stay skilled? Is it through experience? Do you guys have really bad days too?

Helpful suggestions would be appreciated!
    Last edited by Lilith; 08-25-2014 at 03:30 PM.
    "Don't grow down, grow out."

2. The following user said thank you to Lilith for this useful post:

Ao (08-26-2014)

Thread Information