Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Jianyu's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    it's actually really funny how gunners get all serious with their 1v1's and stuff when gunning in all honestly is equivalent to playing with legos or something and all the fat autists who are 30 and play with them sit around and try to argue whose brick building is better

if you want a mentally straining gamemode, try gladiator out once or twice. You may just like it! (if you're not too stupid)

cheers.

Cammy's Avatar Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sage Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Country
    Thanks
    all fight me i pro
    ^Thank you Kibbzy^

Phanta's Avatar ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jianyu View Post
    it's actually really funny how gunners get all serious with their 1v1's and stuff when gunning in all honestly is equivalent to playing with legos or something and all the fat autists who are 30 and play with them sit around and try to argue whose brick building is better

if you want a mentally straining gamemode, try gladiator out once or twice. You may just like it! (if you're not too stupid)

cheers.
    Actually gladiator is equivalent to playing with legos. Dunno why you guys overrate it so much l0l.

Cone's Avatar Connor. WHAM!

Thanks
    tbh. I love this Uniqlo guy he's jokes.

feed the troll fella's.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Phanta View Post
    you sound like a fking retard wow.
    Hop off my **** randy

Phanta's Avatar ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Thisoneguy View Post
    Hop off my **** randy
    Thisonerandy ,yeah fits you really well.

Banned

Thanks
    uniqlo is a shop in england lmao.

Jianyu's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Phanta View Post
    Actually gladiator is equivalent to playing with legos. Dunno why you guys overrate it so much l0l.
    you can't even make up your own comparison? you have to take mine? guess that kind of makes sense, i'm sure in some way i'm a sort of father-figure to you; an intellectual superior undoubtedly and probably not just because i play the gladiator gamemode.

gunning = halfstep halfstep bf bounce off wall halfstep

gladiator = figure out where opponent is looking and is going to do next, have a better offense and defense (the latter being a word unused in gunning as it's just shotgun vs shotgun retard orgy) have no predictability with combos + massives (again, not used in gunning at all) be able to abuse the games mechanics to recoil people better (recoil? oh, gunners don't have that)

wow great gamemode you guys have, sure does take away 75% of the games actual mechanics and skill. if you would like to learn to gladiate, I would be glad to teach you (as I was rated 9/10 on AB's tierlist many years ago, and only 9/10 + 10/10 have been able to fight me since)

pm me, i won't tell anybody if you do.

cheers,

Jianyu

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    you can't even make up your own comparison? you have to take mine? guess that kind of makes sense, i'm sure in some way i'm a sort of father-figure to you; an intellectual superior undoubtedly and probably not just because i play the gladiator gamemode.

gladiator = figure out where opponent is looking and is going to do next, have a better offense and defense (the latter being a word unused in gunning as it's just shotgun vs shotgun retard orgy) have no predictability with combos + massives (again, not used in gunning at all) be able to abuse the games mechanics to recoil people better (recoil? oh, gunners don't have that)

wow great gamemode you guys have, sure does take away 75% of the games actual mechanics and skill. if you would like to learn to gladiate, I would be glad to teach you (as I was rated 9/10 on AB's tierlist many years ago, and only 9/10 + 10/10 have been able to fight me since)

cheers,

Jianyu
    Gladiator is slash slash kling kling block massive triple slash in one jump flip opponent in air slash slash le magic yellow massive powerrrrr keeel

Thanks

cheers,

Jianyu
    Really? With a gun you have to aim, with swords, wtf is aim, btw you glad players are becoming a lot more arrogant considering you bitch when some one who doesn't glad often kills you.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread Information