Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by kinguniqlo View Post
    hugging stop talking on this thread lol your used to ask me everydayto cw with u

u even made new charcters and beged me on them !!! So stop talking lol
    ROFL? WHEN DID I EVER BEGGED YOU TO CW WITH ME? You rarely win a cw against me. Can't believe you are talking shit now. I have many screenshots of 4-0 cw against you. What about you? And please post screenshot of me begging you to cw with me and stop making up stories to make yourself feel better xd.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chris Drunkz View Post
    ***** i drop ur whole clan with my sprays lmao
    PLSSSSSSSSSSSS i think u need to wake up your dreamming

Cake's Avatar Vi veri universum vivus v

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miko pls View Post
    Sorry i dont argue with unlegits
    ah.. if you say i esp.. here, http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/...ps2395cd67.jpg

Dropt you even when i had no donor sgs lmao.. if u think i used esp.. the fog is there

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    ah.. if you say i esp.. here, http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/...ps2395cd67.jpg

Dropt you even when i had no donor sgs lmao.. if u think i used esp.. the fog is there
    you do know that i owned that name for 2 days or so right? Dont remember this anyway but if it was me clap clap for you................... Rematch ...???? Oh wait unlegit is ban zzzzzzz

5. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

SuperShotty (08-27-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by kyuseii View Post
    rofl? When did i ever begged you to cw with me? You rarely win a cw against me. Can't believe you are talking shit now. I have many screenshots of 4-0 cw against you. What about you? And please post screenshot of me begging you to cw with me and stop making up stories to make yourself feel better xd.
    lol nice lie but its ok

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    you do know that i owned that name for 2 days or so right? Dont remember this anyway but if it was me clap clap for you................... Rematch ...???? Oh wait unlegit is ban zzzzzzz
    2 days ? more like over 3 weeks

Country
    Thanks
    mike you r so pathetic kid.. moments ago u were egoing me saying i never won u n sht.. now u clapping?
    i dropt u 12-4 kid.. dont give excuses.. u started calling me 'besto' after i won you .. so pls grow up n admit ur too bad
    Last edited by Cake; 08-26-2014 at 10:29 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    2 days ? more like over 3 weeks
    ?? sori i normally dont argue with unlegit qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq, but still.. Wasnt me probably and ye he knows im better so idk why unlegit post that :o

- - - Updated - - -

mike you r so pathetic kid.. moments ago u were egoing me saying i never won u n sht.. now u clapping?
    i dropt u 12-14 kid.. dont give excuses.. u started calling me 'besto' after i won you .. so pls grow up n admit ur too bad
    LOOOOL U ARE KIDDING ME RIGHT??? ROFLLL UR SUCH AN RETARD XDDDDD. You asslicked me for idk how log and everytime u see me u go hi bestooooo blabla ty for attention fan mucho appriciate, why ego and call me kid if me>you and my age>yours Common sense gone... Thats why u espd kkk

Thanks
    All i can say is cake pff hugging whopper

akimbo : Trash brain dead monkey

Country
    Thanks
    ?? sori i normally dont argue with unlegit qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq, but still.. Wasnt me probably and ye he knows im better so idk why unlegit post that :o

- - - Updated - - -

LOOOOL U ARE KIDDING ME RIGHT??? ROFLLL UR SUCH AN RETARD XDDDDD. You asslicked me for idk how log and everytime u see me u go hi bestooooo blabla ty for attention fan mucho appriciate, why ego and call me kid if me>you and my age>yours Common sense gone... Thats why u espd kkk
    I called you a kid because your ignorance. Age doesn't have anything to do with this. What really pathetic is that you actually display such a naive manner its quite astonishing really

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information