Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jianyu View Post
    Rime,

I will give you until

August 30th, 2014
    18:00 PST

To remove your post and signature or you will be reported and dealt with accordingly.

Thank you for your understanding,

Jianyu
    What is wrong with the following image:

I think the answer to the question might contribute to the original question. Does it have something to do with the virginity of gladiators? Perhaps we could add some form of fiction (or facts in your world) to the list of glads. I honestly have a hard time figuring it out, should be something in that direction. I would you, Mr. Science, to help me figure it out.

Hopefully your ignorance doesn't cloud your judgment on this, I hope we can contribute more to this science project.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Scarab (08-30-2014), Traumatiser (08-30-2014)

Jianyu's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    What is wrong with the following image: http://38.media.tumblr.com/2dcd88be1...ho1_r1_400.gif

I think the answer to the question might contribute to the original question. Does it have something to do with the virginity of gladiators? Perhaps we could add some form of fiction (or facts in your world) to the list of glads. I honestly have a hard time figuring it out, should be something in that direction. I would you, Mr. Science, to help me figure it out.

Hopefully your ignorance doesn't cloud your judgment on this, I hope we can contribute more to this science project.
    Thank you for removing your signature.

Sincerely,

Jianyu

Thanks
    Thank you for removing your signature.

Sincerely,

Jianyu
    Some more goldfish syndromes? I'm afraid the glads memory is comparable to the goldfish :'(. Cause? Virginity? Help me figure it out, could be ignorance or low self esteem issues. We need some more information!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Some more goldfish syndromes? I'm afraid the glads memory is comparable to the goldfish :'(. Cause? Virginity? Help me figure it out, could be ignorance or low self esteem issues. We need some more information!
    I think you are posting in the wrong thread, this thread is about GunZ game mode, not animals.

Sorry for the misunderstanding,

Jianyu

Thanks
    I think you are posting in the wrong thread, this thread is about GunZ game mode, not animals.

Jianyu
    Syndromes, not the animals itself.

Apologies though, I thought you would be smart enough to resolve the issues and answer my question. Guess I'll have to ask a gunner.

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

Jianyu
    your logic is stupid and you think like a jewish hypocrite srs open ur mind and u will realise u al lwrong

how can B be easier than S when B also invloves sword fights when out of ammo or w/e

( ) ------ here a rope u can imagine what ucan do with it kkkkkk

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    your logic is stupid and you think like a jewish hypocrite srs open ur mind and u will realise u al lwrong

how can B be easier than S when B also invloves sword fights when out of ammo or w/e

( ) ------ here a rope u can imagine what ucan do with it kkkkkk

New rule:

You must speak coherently in order for your point to be considered in this debate at all.

You may try again, if it remains illegible you will be ignored.

Greetings,

Jianyu

Country
    Thanks
    New rule:

You must speak coherently in order for your point to be considered in this debate at all.

You may try again, but if it remains illegible you will be ignored.

Greetings,

Jianyu
    sorry i don't understand douche and incorrect english sentence grammar pls try again with proper english

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    sorry i don't understand douche and incorrect english sentence grammar pls try again with proper english

Thank you for your contribution, for transparency your information is being collected for the: "GUNNER" portion of our study.

Regards,

Jianyu

Country
    Thanks
    http://puu.sh/bexh4/a20f1670b8.png

http://puu.sh/bexkc/5374ce72d9.png

Thank you for your contribution, for transparency your information is being collected for the: "GUNNER" portion of our study.

Regards,

Jianyu
    i assumed if i make mistake u would ignore yet u respond is funny very 'gladiator' but again
    B ppl use S in their game play while S players don't so i dont get how it is even possible to be easier than just S

sorry u hypocrite rand0m go lick rob's head or visit israel

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information