Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Jianyu's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    i assumed if i make mistake u would ignore yet u respond is funny very 'gladiator' but again
    B ppl use S in their game play while S players don't so i dont get how it is even possible to be easier than just S

sorry u hypocrite rand0m go lick rob's head or visit israel
    Let that ban be a lesson to anybody who tries to interfere with this study, or try to verbally abuse other peoples country / heritage.

Jianyu

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jianyu View Post
    Let that ban be a lesson to anybody who tries to interfere with this study, or try to verbally abuse other peoples country / heritage.

Jianyu
    dont try to look cool kira banned = all forum hates you

Topic:

Tbh Gunning combies Gladiator aswell so i dont see the point of those threads unless they mean by gunning is taking a machinegun and moving/tumble only. so w/e.

Banned

Country
    Thanks

Jianyu

Loser

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miko pls View Post

Thanks
    Boy, for her not getting banned because of me the trolling sure has died down. Very strange, I guess nobody wants to take their chances.

Please keep all discussion towards the topic, or you will be reported and banned.

Thank you for your understanding,

Jianyu

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Boy, for her not getting banned because of me the trolling sure has died down. Very strange, I guess nobody wants to take their chances.

Please keep all discussion towards the topic, or you will be reported and banned.

Thank you for your understanding,

Jianyu
    You can't get banned for going off-topic. You have been misleading this thread multiple times, stating wrong things such as saying one of our admins is African American, putting words into other peoples mouth, claiming all sorts of stuff that. Not only are you claiming false information, acting like you own this forum. You also react and select every piece of until from an unfair perspective.

This is going way beyond science, something it was supposed to be. I would prefer if this thread was guided by a more intelligent person who lacks ignorance and has an neutral opinion in the matter in order to achieve our goal, to get answers and figure out the real difference between glads and gunners! You right now are the exact opposite.

7. The following user said thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Zachary (08-31-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    You can't get banned for going off-topic. You have been misleading this thread multiple times, stating wrong things such as saying one of our admins is African American, putting words into other peoples mouth, claiming all sorts of stuff that. Not only are you claiming false information, acting like you own this forum. You also react and select every piece of until from an unfair perspective.

This is going way beyond science, something it was supposed to be. I would prefer if this thread was guided by a more intelligent person who lacks ignorance and has an neutral opinion in the matter in order to achieve our goal, to get answers and figure out the real difference between glads and gunners! You right now are the exact opposite.
    Please do not troll my thread, I did nothing to deserve this. I've asked you multiple times to stop. You are now on my ignore list.

Graciously,

Jianyu

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Please do not troll my thread, I did nothing to deserve this. I've asked you multiple times to stop. You are now on my ignore list.

Graciously,

Jianyu
    I don't know what kind of fluid you got in your eyes, I won't judge you, but you're not seeing clearly. I knew your judgment was clouded, but simply calling everything trolling or untrue because you don't like what you're seeing (not sure what that is) is just corruption!

This is what I was talking about, I would call to anyone that is about to participate in this thread to watch carefully! This is not to be taken serious, Jianyu is incapable of leading this investigation and not willing to approach things from multiple sides... If people are still interested in starting an investigation on this matter, please contact me and perhaps we can arrange something. If anyone can think of a smarter person then the current one leading the investigation, please share (Please make sure the IQ level is higher then a monkey this time).

Let's hope we can find a solution, if not a new thread then perhaps this young man coming to his senses!

Thanks
    This message is hidden because slugheady is on your ignore list.

Anybody else with constructive thoughts? I'd love to hear them!!

In spirit,

Jianyu

Lilith's Avatar You got ḅran styled =)

Thanks
    shame on you jianyu for trolling (after what, 4 - 5 years of trolling ijji/aeria and other places) our peaceful freestyle forums.

and shame on everyone who posted in this thread trying to prove someone who's INTENTION was to irritate people with a pointless argument.
    "Don't grow down, grow out."

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread Information