Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thanks
    What exactly needs to be discussed here?

Azula's Avatar Tauntshot Master

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anger View Post
    I don't get what the fk your trying to explain to the community here, are you against "gunning"? Isn't "gun" in GunZ? Weapons like sprayers/shotguns/snipers have been in GunZ for many years
    lmfao
    Last edited by Azula; 08-29-2014 at 12:40 AM.
    14-14-08
    But first, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!

Bar must be 2pro https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1007929
    Dean must be legend https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...light=dianabol

3. The following 3 users say thank you to Azula for this useful post:

Lilith (08-29-2014), Metanova (08-29-2014), Oink (08-29-2014)

Jianyu's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    5) Nothing to say about me becoming a lawyer while I GunZ out? Obviously.
    I will reply to this then I must take my temporary leave;

"I am a lawyer. Look at me lawyering. I am on the internet, I am implying I am important. I am in my second year of university despite after that needing to take three years of law school before even being considered anywhere close in the criminology field, for a job that doesn't even require that you major in criminology or anything even relating to the criminal justice system in order to apply to law school. This is akin to me saying I am in my freshman year of high school, and I am becoming a pediatrician despite having to go to high school for 3 more years, University for 4 years (needing to major in a medical field), medical school for 4 years and completing 3 years of residency.

I am the stunning example of success. Pay attention to me. I am important."

This is my response.

Cheers,

Jianyu

Edit: forgot 4 years
    Last edited by Jianyu; 08-29-2014 at 12:43 AM.

Metanova's Avatar No.

Country
    Thanks
    Did she just say snipers?
    Last edited by Metanova; 08-29-2014 at 12:44 AM.

6. The following user said thank you to Metanova for this useful post:

Oink (08-29-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jianyu View Post
    I will reply to this then I must take my temporary leave;

"I am a lawyer. Look at me lawyering. I am on the internet, I am implying I am important. I am in my second year of university despite after that needing to take three years of law school before even being considered anywhere close in the criminology field, for a job that doesn't even require that you major in criminology or anything even relating to the criminal justice system in order to apply to law school. This is akin to me saying I am in my freshman year of high school, and I am becoming a pediatrician despite having to go to high school for 3 more years, University for 4 years (needing to major in a medical field), medical school for 4 years and completing 3 years of residency. I am the stunning example of success. Pay attention to me. I am important."
    1) We're both going to be in "school" overall for about 11 years. I'm actually doing my undergrad (4 years) of social work, taking my LSAT (Law School Admission Test), if I get accepted, then I apply to the law school(s), and then my 3 years of Law School, continuing on if I want to get a better "job". The first year of law school will be the most rigorous and challenging academic experience anybody will ever endure.

Oh and btw it's corporate law.

I forgot to say this. Just because you want to become a pediatrician or you definitely think your going to, doesn't mean you'll get accepted anywhere you apply. I got accepted from 3 of the 4 Universities because I'm good at what I do and I know what I'm doing. High school is different, you have to have the proper prerequisites and you don't actually study just pediatric courses, you study a lot of different things until around Grade's 11-12 and that's when you need to show your interested. GOOD Medical Fields & Law Fields are hard to get into unless you know what your doing, otherwise you can get into those fields no problem just by studying.
    Last edited by Zachary; 08-29-2014 at 12:58 AM.

Thanks
    1) We're both going to be in "school" overall for about 11 years. I'm actually doing my undergrad (4 years) of social work, taking my LSAT (Law School Admission Test), if I get accepted, then I apply to the law school(s), and then my 3 years of Law School, continuing on if I want to get a better "job". The first year of law school will be the most rigorous and challenging academic experience anybody will ever endure.

Oh and btw it's corporate law.
    I didn't ask for your okcupid profile, this is a discussion about GunZ.

Please remain on topic and try not to draw attention to yourself, as to be frank I don't think many people care about your life story (especially when you're trying to brag online about something you haven't even become yet, it just makes you look silly)

Cheers,

Jianyu

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I didn't ask for your okcupid profile, this is a discussion about GunZ.

Please remain on topic and try not to draw attention to yourself, as to be frank I don't think many people care about your life story (especially when you're trying to brag online about something you haven't even become yet, it just makes you look silly)
    LOL. Yet you just tried to backfire against me and explain how your future lovely dream is to become a pediatrician. Alright boss
    #HaventYouHeard?I'mAnAttentionWhore (;

Oh and I am "becoming" a lawyer, but thanks for the encouragement & support <3 #ilovebeingsillyitscute, but I'll stop so your panties don't get more wadded than they already are.
    Last edited by Zachary; 08-29-2014 at 01:01 AM.

Thanks
    LOL. Yet you just tried to backfire against me and explain how your future lovely dream is to become a pediatrician. Alright boss
    It was a random example using a profession that's largely, not only more important, but requires more schooling than yours. It was used in order to show how ridiculous it is to try to brag about your profession, when you're not even in the actual schooling for it. If we used your example, in some way or another every kid is the President of the United States or the man who cured cancer. Your aspirations don't make you something. Especially in a thread about GunZ.

Cheers,

Jianyu

Metanova's Avatar No.

Country
    Thanks
    Take this conversation elsewhere please. I prefer to ramble about the bias of the first post k.

12. The following user said thank you to Metanova for this useful post:

Eddie (09-01-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    It was a random example using a profession that's largely, not only more important, but requires more schooling than yours. It was used in order to show how ridiculous it is to try to brag about your profession, when you're not even in the actual schooling for it. If we used your example, in some way or another every kid is the President of the United States or the man who cured cancer. Your aspirations don't make you something. Especially in a thread about GunZ.
    Nonono, you said "Gunners" have a low-tier schooling degree or whatever, I proved you wrong. Also, I'm not bragging, just disagreeing with you.
    You said you wanted a discussion about this? This is my opinion.
    Last edited by Zachary; 08-29-2014 at 01:05 AM.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information