Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Jianyu's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anger View Post
    Nonono, you said "Gunners" have a low-tier schooling degree or whatever, I proved you wrong. Also, I'm not bragging, just disagreeing with you.
    It's still true. You don't have a degree, you're aspiring for one. Dylan has a mathematics degree, Howzer has a Ph.D., Randy has a degree in computer science, Mirage works for Riot Games.

You are in your second year of uni.

Any more nonsense bragging or off-topic discussion will lead to a report.

Thanks for your understanding,

Jianyu

the__stig's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jianyu View Post
    Gladiator:
    One of the best communities of all time, everybody is super friendly and helpful to each other

- - - Updated - - -

It's still true. You don't have a degree, you're aspiring for one. Dylan has a mathematics degree, Howzer has a Ph.D., Randy has a degree in computer science, Mirage works for Riot Games.

You are in your second year of uni.

Any more nonsense bragging or off-topic discussion will lead to a report.

Thanks for your understanding,

Jianyu
    dumbass kid who thinks people need a degree to be successful

get the **** out

3. The following user said thank you to the__stig for this useful post:

Eddie (09-01-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    http://puu.sh/bc0ue/5dc6788a40.jpg

jianyufgt

Originally Posted by the__stig View Post
    ily so mch
    Last edited by Zachary; 08-29-2014 at 01:37 AM.

the__stig's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    we should txt.. get to know each other....

pm me cutie

Thanks
    I simply will never understand people who have to inject self-gratification and boasting into things such as GunZ, in order to try to compensate for their lack of skill at a game (thus making them only look poor in both respects)

I hate to say it, but one saying they work at the "hardest unit" in the "number one children's hospital in the nation" is something you'll find on here.

Fact is, gladiators are widely more successful, and they don't gloat about it. When you try to read off your accomplishments, it just seems like you're trying to compensate.

I wish you well, and hope one day you get over your self-image issues.

Best regards,

Jianyu

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I simply will never understand people who have to inject self-gratification and boasting into things such as GunZ, in order to try to compensate for their lack of skill at a game (thus making them only look poor in both respects)

I hate to say it, but one saying they work at the "hardest unit" in the "number one children's hospital in the nation" is something you'll find on here.

Fact is, gladiators are widely more successful, and they don't gloat about it. When you try to read off your accomplishments, it just seems like you're trying to compensate.

I wish you well, and hope one day you get over your self-image issues.
    you said gunners dont get far in life, please stop talking you bore me now. go back to thinking your top boi ok, tnx.
    oh btw when you become that pediatrician, tell me ok? i might have a leg issue by the time im 30
    Last edited by Zachary; 08-29-2014 at 01:46 AM.

Thanks
    you said gunners dont get far in life, please stop talking you bore me now. go back to thinking your top boi ok, tnx.
    oh btw when you become that pediatrician, tell me ok? i might have a leg issue by the time im 30
    Players have low-tier degrees or none at all (Communications/Music/Liberal Arts)
    Originally Posted by the__stig View Post

get the **** out
    I agree stig. It's really sort-of sad. Some people don't understand that degrees don't necessarily measure success, but I guess bragging about your accomplishments does, huh? (according to some people at least) just because you have a bad degree, doesn't mean you won't get very far.

Typical jealous shitposter.

Edit: Sorry to anybody reading this thread who's been offended by Anger's comments. I can't imagine why he needs to go online and talk down to people who maybe pursue different interests, or aren't STEM. There may be a reason why he feels the need to brag and talk everybody down; but I won't get into personal stuff nor speculation. If you wish to report him, the button is in the buttom left.
    Last edited by Jianyu; 08-29-2014 at 01:54 AM.

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Gunner
    > real skill is needed

Gladiator
    > what skill? ah the peddles back and forth?, turtling? and not to mention glad players ego too much than gunners (I think?)

and about that Degree thing. it's doesnt have to be that you have to get the "degree" thing to become successful, some of the successful people are known and they are all drop-outs and doesnt have that degree thing. it's all about SKILLS and EXPERIENCES.

Lilith's Avatar You got ḅran styled =)

Thanks
    if you replied to this thread, thinking it was legitimate

you just fell for the trap

anyone who knows jianyu knows how he is, and more importantly how to deal with him

don't deal with him at all
    Last edited by Lilith; 08-29-2014 at 03:26 AM.
    "Don't grow down, grow out."

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sakaiyuji7 View Post
    and about that Degree thing. it's doesnt have to be that you have to get the "degree" thing to become successful, some of the successful people are known and they are all drop-outs and doesnt have that degree thing. it's all about SKILLS and EXPERIENCES.
    Agree entirely, some people (Anger, incredibly fitting name, huh?) don't seem to get that, so they brag about their sick college experience in hopes that SOMEONE will be impressed by them.

By the way, everybody, I recieved this message.

http://puu.sh/bc98a/8a0dca276e.png

not gonna embed cause too big, but just a warning that this guy is incredibly angsty. Caution's advised when you're in game with him.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information