Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    1. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (Kai/Rei)

- Just dont get fooled on the first episodes, it's not a Harem story that you think.

Well, if you want some full gore with different plot twists/scenario, I recommend you this one. This series is heavy with mind games and gore. If you thought for a second that it is nice to live in Hinamizawa City, Well think again. it houses strange and grisly history. At first, this anime will confuse the shit out of you 'cause of different arcs/stories and perspectives. but if you stick to it, the Hinamizawa secret will reveal itself.

2. Elfen Lied

- Don't let the art style, extreme gore knock you out, this anime is smarter than it looks. In this anime with the characters traumatic backgrounds will make you sympathize to them. Alienation, Racism is one of the anime tackles on. Even though watching it all over again makes you feel that your emotions was played into.

3. School Days

- Well this anime is kind of Harem, But if you wish to be Makoto, dont choose the wrong path or it will lead you to your end. I kind of pissed off in this anime, especially to Sekai, she's just like your typical female friend gone bish. But all in all, this anime is worth watching. ( i just wished they didnt censored the last episode though '-' )

4. Battle Royale

Well obviously this is not an anime yet (I just hope they make one of this in anime, not only a live action). This manga is not your typical High school story setting with romance on the side. "Do not trust adults" is the main catch in this manga (and also in the live action). This talks about mainly about the strict education, friendship, and gives us lecture about whom to trust or not to trust (well if you're going to a field trip better bring something, you never know). The live action has 2 seasons.

5. Psycho Pass

- This anime is kind of like at first "boring" but when you watch it till the end, the episodes are kind of mind boggling, in some episodes you'll kind of have the "how's that even possible?" reaction. At first it seems kind of simple, tracking down criminals by their kind, allowing Sybil to determine how dangerous they are, and letting the Dominator judge whether the person would die or just get paralyzed but this anime does a brilliant job with exploring moral ambiguity and making the viewer question which side to support.

Sorry if the reviews are kind of crappy. I'm half asleep though. re-watched this all. all over again in the thought I could give good reviews but Q_Q
    Last edited by Azuki; 09-01-2014 at 05:02 PM.

Striker's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    the 1st image is glitched.

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    the 1st image is glitched.
    Edited.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    You might want to re-phrase this;
    Don't let the art style, extreme gore and some nudity knock you out, this anime is good than it looks.

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    You might want to re-phrase this;
    Rephrased. Sorry, My bad, I'm kind of sleepy. Didn't checked it thoroughly.

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    watched
    school days 3x
    elfen lied 3x
    higurashi 1 & 2 once

pretti gud

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    School days looks like it has tomoya and nagisa from clannad but just with different hair colour '-' wat

Also if you're into this stuff then try watching Oldboy http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0364569/

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Xanxus View Post
    School days looks like it has tomoya and nagisa from clannad but just with different hair colour '-' wat

Also if you're into this stuff then try watching Oldboy http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0364569/
    Wat '-'
    Sure. Thanks for the suggestion (:

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    i've only seen 1,2 and perfectly described

i might have to check the rest out

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post
    i've only seen 1,2 and perfectly described