Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
Ok. Make sure you do good and implement them into the game more. I used to just use the moves for looks, but as time goes on, I have honed my skills well enough to be able to lay them all down flat easily. I just recently remastered my SJ Lunge which I first introduced two years ago on IJJI. 3 Consecutive E-Lunges, I was the first person to pull it off. I had it recorded, but never learned how to make it into a Youtube video sadly. I can do SJ-Lunge about, 3/10. J-Lunge, 5/10. E-Lunge I can do almost 100% of the time. I can do YoYo easily, E-Lunge easily, I can do pretty much all D-Style moves easily. Its all just a matter on whether I want to or not . I am not alll agility lol ! But anyways, like I said. If you can beat them now and either have me there, or with a recording, or with an SS of you beating them, then I will add you to the list of Official's. Make sure you are practiced up because they all are really good.

quite frankly all the *cool* lunges are realy useless. Dakata pretty mush jsut RS alot and i believe his aim is better

so if i exploit the aim im will do very well

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
I dunno if I can do one of the D-style moves, I just do my thing .
I'll watch some D-style vids on youtube and see if I do the same things lol.

:: EDIT ::

I found 2 tutorials and watched the moves and found out I can do this:
Dagger hop
Dagger flash
Space invade
JSD
Yoyo hop
Block tap
Lunge
Wall cancel
Reverse Stab
Dubble wall run (kinda fail at it)
Flash stab (somtimes I'm able do 4stabs in air )
Fast stab
YS
CYS (most of time it isn't so long lol)
CYS with shoot

And maybe some more..

Honeslty when I learned d-style i was self tough so people ask me all these fancy names and i said idk

and when people ask if i can do this or that

i say "can you demonstrate and i will copy"

Wall yoyo actualy is very effective. I used to use it alot but I started to focous more on exploiting people on the gound rather than be a wall fly like i used to be.

So if i can re-work my timing on wall yoyo it is very effective against people who like to trap you