Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
Never neccessarily died, we have had 40+ members since... February I believe. I just decided to take my absence for a few months, come back, leave for another month, and returned. I do believe I have returned for good though. I am looking forward to {Dagge{R) becoming a great Clan.

From all of the speculation I have been hearing, we are doing quite well so far. I have been talking to various people hearing how popular we have gotten. That is always nice to have lol.

To answer your question Nitro, you must take down one of the people from said list. Say, if you wanted to fight Mentality, he'd set up the match type, and how to play. If he decides you are a good Clan Warring partner, he tells me, and I add you to the list. But there are a few people I only want the aformentioned people facing only. If you are fighting Tsunami and they are using Lukai, it has to be Dakata and Kairychu, since they are our top Clansmen as of right now. Wallace and his clan, any of the CW'ers can do, but they have to have at least one CW List person with them. So if you aren't on the list and you want to CW a nice Clan, you'd need Mentality, Nick S., Kairychu, or Dakata on your team. Catch my drift? I just want to take precautionary measures so we do not end up with 4/33 again lol.
Well i've been dakata in duel before xD

but from waht i've seen Im the most d-style base skilled

puting them into use is depended upon the person im fighting like if im fighting another d-styler its harder for me

but i will 1v1 and defeat no problems xD

___

edit by skilled i mean the ability to do the majority of the d-style moves almost 10/10 times

excluding elunge

but with my yoyo's i been sucking and around 7/10

but im re working it