Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    and Dakata, don't forget him ! And then Nick S. DID beat me, so he can CW too if he is with Kairychu or Dakata.

Now, I can udnerstand CW'ing with some lower leveled newer players, I can allow that, but ONLY THE AFOREMENTIONED PEOPLE CAN CW THE HARDER CLANS! If I catch ANYONE who is not on that list CW'ing, AND losing, they will either A, be kicked from the clan entirely, or B, lose all CW'ing priveleges altogether.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    and Dakata, don't forget him ! And then Nick S. DID beat me, so he can CW too if he is with Kairychu or Dakata.

Now, I can udnerstand CW'ing with some lower leveled newer players, I can allow that, but ONLY THE AFOREMENTIONED PEOPLE CAN CW THE HARDER CLANS! If I catch ANYONE who is not on that list CW'ing, AND losing, they will either A, be kicked from the clan entirely, or B, lose all CW'ing priveleges altogether.
    Just make your list of who can CW .
    It's your clan so..
    But I prefer have Menta and Kairy CWing.

Country
    Thanks
    Dakata is also extremely good lol. He can almost beat me in D-Style. Don't let his carelessness fool you. In the CW with Wallace(SkillZ), he carried Kairychu because Kairy had AE on Wallace. We eventually won 4-1 after they draw'd so many times XD.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Got 1 idea .
    Let's make a dagger movieeeeee.

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    yoyo contest because i do believe i am the best Cyyrs'er ^L^ ans hcyyrs

Cyyrs = continuous yoyo reload shot
    Hcyyrs = Half continuous yoyo reload shot

Hcyyrs is not rly continuous because if it was it would just be yoyo

but if you do one then you keep doing it down that one line in a circle then yea

not sure if these are offical d-style moves etc its just something i used common sence on and just put abbreviations

----
    Edit: how must i get in the Cw list?
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Amazon's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Wasn't Dagger one of the clans in the game when I first joined FGunZ? o.o
    ijji: Tsukama
    FGunZ: Tsukama
    Clan:

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amazon View Post
    Wasn't Dagger one of the clans in the game when I first joined FGunZ? o.o
    its been around for along time
    Her eyes,
    She had came.
    By force,
    Or...,

Banned

Thanks
    They died and reopened, amazon

Country
    Thanks
    Never neccessarily died, we have had 40+ members since... February I believe. I just decided to take my absence for a few months, come back, leave for another month, and returned. I do believe I have returned for good though. I am looking forward to {Dagge{R) becoming a great Clan.

From all of the speculation I have been hearing, we are doing quite well so far. I have been talking to various people hearing how popular we have gotten. That is always nice to have lol.

To answer your question Nitro, you must take down one of the people from said list. Say, if you wanted to fight Mentality, he'd set up the match type, and how to play. If he decides you are a good Clan Warring partner, he tells me, and I add you to the list. But there are a few people I only want the aformentioned people facing only. If you are fighting Tsunami and they are using Lukai, it has to be Dakata and Kairychu, since they are our top Clansmen as of right now. Wallace and his clan, any of the CW'ers can do, but they have to have at least one CW List person with them. So if you aren't on the list and you want to CW a nice Clan, you'd need Mentality, Nick S., Kairychu, or Dakata on your team. Catch my drift? I just want to take precautionary measures so we do not end up with 4/33 again lol.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Never neccessarily died, we have had 40+ members since... February I believe. I just decided to take my absence for a few months, come back, leave for another month, and returned. I do believe I have returned for good though. I am looking forward to {Dagge{R) becoming a great Clan.

From all of the speculation I have been hearing, we are doing quite well so far. I have been talking to various people hearing how popular we have gotten. That is always nice to have lol.

To answer your question Nitro, you must take down one of the people from said list. Say, if you wanted to fight Mentality, he'd set up the match type, and how to play. If he decides you are a good Clan Warring partner, he tells me, and I add you to the list. But there are a few people I only want the aformentioned people facing only. If you are fighting Tsunami and they are using Lukai, it has to be Dakata and Kairychu, since they are our top Clansmen as of right now. Wallace and his clan, any of the CW'ers can do, but they have to have at least one CW List person with them. So if you aren't on the list and you want to CW a nice Clan, you'd need Mentality, Nick S., Kairychu, or Dakata on your team. Catch my drift? I just want to take precautionary measures so we do not end up with 4/33 again lol.
    Well i've been dakata in duel before xD

but from waht i've seen Im the most d-style base skilled

puting them into use is depended upon the person im fighting like if im fighting another d-styler its harder for me

but i will 1v1 and defeat no problems xD

___

edit by skilled i mean the ability to do the majority of the d-style moves almost 10/10 times

excluding elunge

but with my yoyo's i been sucking and around 7/10

but im re working it
    Her eyes,
    She had came.
    By force,
    Or...,