Banned

Country
    Thanks
    reporting for josh

Fortify & lsabela (two small L)
    oc
    http://speedy.sh/e5JgY/ocers.rar

Fortify :

Round 3 : When he is standing at the end alley of the hp spawn, standing still and walking sometimes is obvious
    Round 5: Look his body glitching, when he shoots and insta wants to block with his sword he does this crazy fast.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    I know you've asked for 'Real GM's' however i'd still to give my opinion on the matter.

However bare In mind I'm still a trialist and learning how to properly handle reports, so I may or may not be correct with my views.

In my opinion;

Fortify is overclocking, his wall posts and RS (reload shot) are when it's at it most obvious points for me. His overall toon delay when performing any type of maneuver is much less than it should legitimately be.

lsabela (two small L) isn't overclocking, the 1st round his tumbles are shortened the delay is less, how ever the users ping appears unstable according to the screenshot provided 30-70 which could playing part in the replay causing such things to happen. The users toon then become normal again, there's a slight spike in his wall posts at times which threw me off so i apologise but same again I'm putting it down to the users net.
    Last edited by Notorious; 09-05-2014 at 07:01 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    I know you've asked for 'Real GM's' however i'd still to give my opinion on the matter.

However bare In mind I'm still a trialist and learning how to properly handle reports, so I may or may not be correct with my views.

In my opinion;

Fortify is overclocking, his wall posts and RS (reload shot) are when it's at it most obvious points for me. His overall toon delay when performing any type of maneuver is much less than it should legitimately be.

lsabela (two small L) isn't overclocking, the 1st round his tumbles are shortened the delay is less, how ever the users ping appears unstable according to the screenshot provided 30-70 which could playing part in the replay causing such things to happen. The users toon then become normal again, there's a slight spike in his wall posts at times which threw me off so i apologise but same again I'm putting it down to the users net.
    Thanks for your input, I wasnt there in the cw so the fast switches of isabela could have been minor fps/normal spikes. I'd like to hear other tgm's opinions aswell.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Could you tell me Isabela on the picture which level is it?
    Cuz small L.. I don't really get it.
    There is "lsabela & IsabeIa" so small/big L I don't get it.
    Which level Isabela am I suppose to look at?

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Level 64

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Is one with no i in it, im on phone cant check. Press tab and look at no I

Country
    Thanks
    Banned Fortify, leaving Isabela to the others cuz honestly I don't even know which isabela I'm suppose to watch.
    All names look familiar + clothes + HP..

Country
    Thanks
    Isabela declined.

Thread Information