Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    damn yall cry cus lose vs sniper (coming from sger kk)

Larabeast™'s Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    My key setup I use is whack I don't like using snipers but I don't have anything against them, I stay up the wall

Thanks
    Snipers just need to be balanced for the game and not conceptually. DT or not really doesn't matter.

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    As much as I dislike playing against snipers; I wouldn't say they lack in any form of skill as those who really know how to use snipers are actually very skillful which is somewhat painful to admit.

Although I don't understand why snipers should be 2-shotting or 1-shotting on headshots; I understand that it should be correct in terms of its concept but if we actually use concepts on all of the weapons then rifles should be able to 5-6 shot from a range, revolvers should do more damage and single/dual revolver damage should not differ, rocket launchers should kill a person in a single on-point shot, shotguns should 1-shot from PB range, a sword/dagger/melee weapons should be insta-kill. Snipers should be somewhat more adjusted to how GunZ itself works whilst referring to how all of the other weapons work; seems rather silly to decide to keep snipers as they are in terms of its "realism" and then not doing the same with the others.

I mean, revolvers have always been on my mind.

Single revolvers do half the damage of duals and have half the ammunition. Makes sense since dual revolvers involve shooting both revs at once; taking that into account, dual revs should have their ammo halved or use up 2 bullets per shot rather than one. If not then balance dual revs with single revs.

Single revs are actually great weapons but because they're terribly underpowered, no one sees a reason to use them but I've personally found that aiming is much more accurate with single revs however when considering it's efficiency against other weapons; it makes no sense to actually use them.

Single revs have no real purpose in the game at all; not once will you see a player with them. Some focus should be brought onto this imo.

Country
    Thanks
    I don't know if it's just me but personally I don't think anything should be able to take HP when you still have AP left just saying...

Thanks
    I really think the main thing that irritates people about this issue, me included, is that the donation sniper can almost one-hit kill you from anywhere on the map. And a skilled player can set this up even in close range, so it can be quite tough and annoying. Are we going to force everyone on the server to learn how to consistently late dash and move evasively just to have a chance at dodging these? Lol.

Why does a sniper get to 1-shot you? This is GunZ. Who thought this through? Seriously.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Suggestive View Post
    I really think the main thing that irritates people about this issue, me included, is that the donation sniper can almost one-hit kill you from anywhere on the map. And a skilled player can set this up even in close range, so it can be quite tough and annoying. Are we going to force everyone on the server to learn how to consistently late dash and move evasively just to have a chance at dodging these? Lol.

Why does a sniper get to 1-shot you? This is GunZ. Who thought this through? Seriously.
    I came back because I was told that weapons and donors and all that stuff were way more balanced than they used to be and they seem far from it, but on the other hand I use shotguns and got cussed by someone with snipers because I killed them I'm a noob because I have donors

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information