Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post
    remove sniper from game period.
    Snipes better than spammed sg's oll dei.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by von_kram View Post
    let me put it like this:

If you remove sniper from DT also remove shotgun from DT

They both are OP at different ranges
    Rofl. Shotguns is not op at all. You need aim to be able to kill some1 with shotguns. However, snipers dmg is way too op and too ez to aim. Its like using revs but with much more dmg and the only thing is u need to scope b4 u can shoot. Random noobs that cant aim uses snipers so they can spam and hope they can get a kill LOL. Please don argue with me l0l. Ask those snipers why do they use snipers? Because they are bad at shotguns, they cant aim. Thats y they chose the op weapon lololol. Snipers needs a nerf.

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fearsome View Post
    Rofl. Shotguns is not op at all. You need aim to be able to kill some1 with shotguns. However, snipers dmg is way too op and too ez to aim. Its like using revs but with much more dmg and the only thing is u need to scope b4 u can shoot. Random noobs that cant aim uses snipers so they can spam and hope they can get a kill LOL. Please don argue with me l0l. Ask those snipers why do they use snipers? Because they are bad at shotguns, they cant aim. Thats y they chose the op weapon lololol. Snipers needs a nerf.
    youre so ignorant it's not even funny

Aether's Avatar Tryhard

Country
    Thanks
    You say Shotguns aren't OP yet, I use shotguns all the time all you have to do is aim near the character model. At least with a sniper you have to aim at the character model, I'm good with both Shotguns and Snipers, and I find Snipers more fun because it's harder to aim someone that knows how to play then it is with shotguns. All it takes is hitting at least an inch next to the character's model to hit someone. To get good damage you need aim with any gun, and honestly the only difference between shotguns and snipers is Snipers are long range and Shotguns are short range. If you are any good with shotguns then all you gotta do is pb 2 times to get a kill. Snipers have to aim and hit 2 shots to even get a kill. So please Gtfo, with your ignorance.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Op weapon???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Replay of you using snipe since ur soo proooooooooooo plsssssssssssss gmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???????????????????????????????

6. The following user said thank you to Michi for this useful post:

No_Idea (09-09-2014)

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Random noobs that cant aim uses snipers so they can spam and hope they can get a kill LOL. P
    wow Oo. "snipers spam" do you know what does "spam" means? (i didn't mean the spam brand of corned beef if someone will go and be a smart ass). I'm a sniper at the same time sg user, it's fun using sniper at first 'cause eventually you could get a better aim (it could be a training to get a good aim) when using sg. and like what they said, SG and Snipes are OP in different manner/ranges. so dont QQ about players using snipers, or maybe you're bad at snipe and you cant aim using it? Oo.

Azula's Avatar Tauntshot Master

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TwinkLe View Post
    You say Shotguns aren't OP yet, I use shotguns all the time all you have to do is aim near the character model. At least with a sniper you have to aim at the character model, I'm good with both Shotguns and Snipers, and I find Snipers more fun because it's harder to aim someone that knows how to play then it is with shotguns. All it takes is hitting at least an inch next to the character's model to hit someone. To get good damage you need aim with any gun, and honestly the only difference between shotguns and snipers is Snipers are long range and Shotguns are short range. If you are any good with shotguns then all you gotta do is pb 2 times to get a kill. Snipers have to aim and hit 2 shots to even get a kill. So please Gtfo, with your ignorance.
    I lmao when I read this. How the F is sg op? When u fight from distance with SG it does 9 dmg...... When u stand on the other side of the map and u hit somebody with sniper the person who got hit is immediatly low. IF that sniper also has a spray or a rev it's auto win. U can block SG shots, u cannot block snipe shots. Today I got many times hit by sniper in Garden and after one hit I was always 11 hp. This was from a decent distance. That is pure bullshit and it ruins K-style. Everyone can stand from a far distance and snipe other guys. Or running in to alleys to snipe who ever follows u. Snipers always camp and run and that is so Fking lame and that makes them OP.

It ruins the game. Spray and rev are all part of the game and the weaknesses are balanced. I know randoms who get sniper when they are mad. Why? Because it's fking OP when u start running & hiding with it. U called him ignorant but you are being arrogant.
    14-14-08
    But first, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!

Bar must be 2pro https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1007929
    Dean must be legend https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...light=dianabol

Thanks
    There's a lot of comparisons being drawn here between SGs and snipers...

SGs are KIND OF OP in close range, but now that we have more powerful smgs and double MGs that kind of goes away. SGs sort of have a niche role now, which is why we can see complaints popping up and more weapon variety. You can no longer charge sprayers and hope to win; there is a positional factor. So SGs have their own place in the game.

Sprays have their own place in the game, although it sucks that the donor ones are where the boundary is more defined.

Snipers have a similar problem with sprays IMO where it's primarily the donor sniper that is complained about because it can basically 1 hit kill you. And with the way gunz is coded a headshot is from the upper chest to the top of the head, making headshots a bit easier. I personally think snipers are crowding out sprays in the mid-long range area and most definitely revs, which were once viewed as versatile weapons for all ranges. I read somewhere that the donor sniper is only like 10 damage more than the ones available for free in the shop, but I didn't double check that...so if that's true then I think that penetration needs to be changed for snipers, making it so that there are no headshots.

As it stands, snipers are pretty strong at all ranges. They can be annoying and difficult to use in close range, but they can also work just as well, which is a problem that should be addressed.

It's unfortunate that it hasn't been addressed as of yet. Increasing the time before firing and after zooming in would help in this regard as well.

Thanks
    Removes snipers from duel tourny and regular duel

Thanks
    i can aim with both, but i love them both because its always different, sg = spam, sniper = aim/fire/run&hide for people who actually can aim with shotguns against people with snipers and barely having aim, none of them should be complaining if i hit some1 twice or w/e if you are dead you are dead, doesn´t matter with what weapon. A weapon is still a weapon if you die, you need to take it as a lesson or revenge them and get a sniper yourself. Crying does not solve anything.

12. The following 2 users say thank you to No_Idea for this useful post:

Azuki (09-09-2014), Eddie (09-09-2014)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information