Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thanks
    The comparison to donors and non-donors on this server is a bit..ugh... I find it really depressing that donors tend to 1-3 shot me using shotguns.. I try participating in AnD's, Or TDM's but alas i barely do ANYTHING when i have donors killing me instantly.. I'm not a terrible player nor am I good, but dang they're OP.. Or maybe i just think they are.. I have a few questions.. Seeing as i am not able to donate due to financial status..Would anyone be able to provide tips or techniques in order that i don't get 3 shot? I don't know..Anything would be nice at this point. It's just not fun when it's PEW PEW PEW, and dead.. Thanks in advance

Banned

Thanks
    Non-Donors will win if they have a 10/10 Aim

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    yes...

1shot errydai

yes ofc

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Non-donors can win to donors if you have good aim, so instead of posting this thread you should practice to make your aim better.
    no offense meant. just sayin'

Thanks
    I do practice my aim, i have fairly good aim, but it's really hard to actually get any shots in because of being 1-2-3'd

Banned

Thanks
    Even Though u have a good aim ur Enemy is donor they have lower Delay So Be careful with that

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by WeGameINC View Post
    I do practice my aim, i have fairly good aim, but it's really hard to actually get any shots in because of being 1-2-3'd
    then, try atleast not being 1-2-3'd, do something like wp or w/e. there are non-donors in the game that can win over donors.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sakaiyuji7 View Post
    then, try atleast not being 1-2-3'd, do something like wp or w/e. there are non-donors in the game that can win over donors.
    This is true, but when it comes to TDM and AnD which is mostly done on both mansion and garden it can be tricky.. I wp as well, i do as much as i can to not get blown to bits in a flat minute and a half. I dunno, i think i'm doing something wrong

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by WeGameINC View Post
    This is true, but when it comes to TDM and AnD which is mostly done on both mansion and garden it can be tricky.. I wp as well, i do as much as i can to not get blown to bits in a flat minute and a half. I dunno, i think i'm doing something wrong
    it comes with a strategy tho, sticking up wif your team mates would lessen kind of your dmg, well. just practice more then.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information