Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Watch the video:
    http://www.dw.de/obama-broadens-mili...ate/a-17913544

US President Obama has vowed to target "Islamic State" militants "wherever they exist," including Syria.
    Speaking on the eve of the anniversary of the September 11th attacks, Obama ruled out deploying combat troops.
    If you do not know what IS is do some research first before you debate on this.
    I just want to hear what you think about this terrorist organisation called IS.

If we have any believers in the Islam, do not feel threatened or hated by my post, this is about the terrorists (them bad guys) and not the religion itself.

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    **** ISIS and **** everyone who supports them. I don't even classify them as humans OR animals.
    Tomorrow comes today

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    While their beliefs are somewhat correct (trying to convince other religion to follow islam) they're are doing it in the worst and most disgusting way possible. This may be okay in the old days but now there are much easier and more humane ways to express your message.

Tl;dr ISIS are doing this with correct reasons but implementing it in the worst and gruesome way possible. I agree with what Obama and others are doing, just as long as the innocent civilians are safe and will continue their life with no issues.

4. The following user said thank you to EpicKLF for this useful post:

Eddie (09-14-2014)

Larabeast™'s Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    ISIS, I think Obama is doing the right thing gonna organize air strikes, promising no troops will go to Syria, but it doesn't matter what he says the racist ass people fight everything he says no matter what it is because he's black, Bush could say the same stuff and the tea billies would be all for it, when someone hates on him and thinks Reagan was the best president ever is enough said for me, people don't know what they're talking about and agree with the dumb crap they hear their parents say. They will say anything to try and make the black guy look bad, "HE'S GONNA TAKE OUR GUNS AWAY!!!"...... He's for war but against guns LOL, I smell bs. Anyone who hates Obama but says they aren't racist is a dumbass in my book.

6. The following user said thank you to Larabeast™ for this useful post:

Eddie (09-14-2014)

Cole World

Thanks
    It's history repeating itself again. Doesn't this sound almost like the cruisades? Granted they didn't have the technology we have now, but I hope this gets fixed soon.

The more you get to know a person, the more attractive they become to you. Because everything beautiful you see on the inside of them, suddenly you see on the outside of them, too.

Banned

Thanks
    ISIS is yet another reason why I hate humans.

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    they are both bad (US and IS)

religion is bad for the world ok. wake up people
    Last edited by Vickachu; 09-14-2014 at 04:44 PM.

10. The following user said thank you to Vickachu for this useful post:

jackD (10-07-2014)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    While their beliefs are somewhat correct (trying to convince other religion to follow islam) they're are doing it in the worst and most disgusting way possible. This may be okay in the old days but now there are much easier and more humane ways to express your message.

Tl;dr ISIS are doing this with correct reasons but implementing it in the worst and gruesome way possible. I agree with what Obama and others are doing, just as long as the innocent civilians are safe and will continue their life with no issues.
    How can you say that lol. It's wrong when random people try to convince you to believe in a religion, any religion.

12. The following 2 users say thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Boss (09-14-2014), Cone (09-14-2014)

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    How can you say that lol. It's wrong when random people try to convince you to believe in a religion, any religion.
    I, for one, can't stand religion. I like that it sometimes can instill good morals/values in people, but other than that I hate it. All bias aside though, I don't see the harm in trying to convince random people to follow a certain religion. That's one of the main purposes of any religion. HOW they go about convincing these people is the difference maker. There's a difference between someone knocking at your doorstep convincing you to "follow and spread the word of God," and the means ISIS uses to force their views into these people's minds.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I, for one, can't stand religion. I like that it sometimes can instill good morals/values in people, but other than that I hate it. All bias aside though, I don't see the harm in trying to convince random people to follow a certain religion. That's one of the main purposes of any religion. HOW they go about convincing these people is the difference maker. There's a difference between someone knocking at your doorstep convincing you to "follow and spread the word of God," and the means ISIS uses to force their views into these people's minds.
    because the american government and IS have such good morals from their riligion both killing many innocent people. It is actually harmfull (in my opinion) when people go around and try to indoctrinate their acient fairy tales upon normal people. It keeps people from questioning authority wich is essential for new development. Its not only bad because IS uses violence but it will hold back progress of a civilization.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information