Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    lol tbh i see this "ISIS" group nothing related to the religion in any way. They just made up some beliefs and facts of their's about a religion and said "yup that's what the religion tells us to do" when it's really just some bs they made up themselves. This ISIS group is just a terrorist group, they got this stupid ideology in their minds that's completely wrong in so many ways, nothing to do with Islam at all. They're representing a religion that doesn't support what they're doing and that doesn't include the rules they say are included in it.
    People who support ISIS should just die, like how can you support a terrorist group, with their fake ideologies and inhumane actions of murder.

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    Let me spice this up a little.

Religion is a cancer to society. IS and all the support they get from islamic people all around the world (including my country) prove this, and it sickens me. Obviously I am not attacking all believers as there is a big range in severeness, but if in any way you think they have the correct intentions and beliefs you are a disgrace to humanity.
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

Cole World

Thanks
    I love that the US had their leader in prison before and just let him go. He was a P.O.W.

The more you get to know a person, the more attractive they become to you. Because everything beautiful you see on the inside of them, suddenly you see on the outside of them, too.

Scarab's Avatar pretty boi swag

Thanks
    Obviously hope ISIS gets wiped out. **** forcing religion on people. Even if i was interested in their shitty religion i wouldn't want to be a part of anything they do after witnessing the half of it. pure hate.

at the same time.. I can't stand the western world (even though i'm fortunate enough to be born into it). All it is now days is just struggle for power, lies, schemes, greed. bullshit really.

Wouldn't mind the U.S getting a good spank, at the same time.. they sort of protect us (canada) so i'm mixed on it.

At the end of the day?

hail Putin
    Scarab is being a bad boy.

Larabeast™'s Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    I kinda think our Country forces religion on people for the most part, act like you're evil if you're not a Christian, you're going to hell. God fearing hate mongers, you smile and wave at someone and they stare at you like you're evil, you say hi to the old homeless guy at the bus station and he's as nice as he could be. Unfriendly people piss me off, half of humanity has how to live and be happy ass backwards.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information