Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: boxjellyfish

ReasonC and possibly aimfix(means definitely)

Proof/Evidence: http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/l...HwL2RjdTaifjAw

best proof in here
    http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/D...3YYtC1pkAtO%2B

I'm calling OC and aimfix. stable ping. heard from others that he's VeniVidiVici, who was banned a few days ago for OC and something else I forgot.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...4416-hackerino same guy apparently

Some people in that Blaspheme clan are straight up sketch, I'd keep an eye on those little rats.

At the end of the day, it's another PurpleDuck. No doubt about it.
    Last edited by d1sgusting; 09-12-2014 at 08:25 PM.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    In my opinion the user is overclocking, sketchy movement, short jumps, rs is so fast, glitchy body; when he dashes to right/left and shoots then his body looks glitchy, also the switching from gun to other is so fast, it's quite obvious that the user is overclicking therefore he should be banned.
    About aimfixing, in my opinion no for aimfixing because i haven't seen any "suspicious" moments when the user seemed to be aimfixing.
    No for aimfixing and yes for overclocking.
    Last edited by Opeth; 09-12-2014 at 02:22 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CaptainEden View Post
    In my opinion the user is overclocking, sketchy movement, short jumps, rs is so fast, glitchy body; when he dashes to right/left and shoots then his body looks glitchy, also the switching from gun to other is so fast, it's quite obvious that the user is overclicking therefore he should be banned.
    About aimfixing, in my opinion no for aimfixing because i haven't seen any "suspicious" moments when the user seemed to be aimfixing.
    No for aimfixing and yes for overclocking.
    There's no way you can kill people like that with overclock. There's another source of damage.

He probably uses what PurpleDuck used or he is PurpleDuck.
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/s6sd9p
    ^^ check that.
    Last edited by d1sgusting; 09-12-2014 at 08:23 PM.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    On hold mate.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    User boxjellyfish is in fact overclocking, even though the duel replays provided are short it's obvious that the user is overclocking, his overall delay/recovery after performing any type of action would seem shortened/quicker, not to mention there a moment where the user messes up his reload shot due to the fact of weapon switching at a much faster rate than usual causing him to miss actually pulling a shot off.

Now user boxjellyfish is also obviously using ESP look at replays https://www.sendspace.com/file/kjwvuv and https://www.sendspace.com/file/1s1iq8.

Starting with replay1;

Round 1 it's a 2v1 situation in favour of boxjellyfish, notice how his opponent is making his way back round to the other side of the map you can quite obviously tell he was fully aware and was already waiting for him to make an apperance.

(Watch his 2 tumbles, notice how there shortened and recovery rate is much much quicker that usual)

Round 2 it's a 2v1 situation now in favour of d1gusting, notice how boxjellyfish manages to kill Vinci with a pre-meditated shot, he could clearly see through the wall the user was chasing him and about to come around the side, giving the perfect opportunity to point blank the Vinci, then continue'd to look through the walls to follow the position of the other opponent to avoid him whilst he meds.

Round 4 the final kill on Vinci, it's apparent that he quite obviously knows where the user is coming from by using the wall to follow him out and get the kill.

Replay2;

Round 1, first kill on Vinci quite obviously knew exactly where his opponent was coming from, no hesitation in rushing his opponent to get a swift kill.

Round 2, quite obviously knew both users were coming left side of the narrow passage way. Then once in the 2v1 situation in favour of boxjellyfish you can clearly see he's looking through the wall to track/follow Vinci movements.

Country
    Thanks
    Anything about aimfix,future head gm?

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    The user isn't aimfixing at all, there are no suspicious moments, looks like the user has a good aim.
    But, the user is indeed overclocking. You can clearly see that his gameplay is too fast comparing to the other players, he has glitchy movements and sometimes he switches the guns too fast so it causes sort of fails.

Also, I've watched the replays "replay1.gzr" and "replay2.gzr" from your first evidence, and I came to the conclusion that the user is also ESPing.
    The user constantly looking at the enemies through the walls without even trying to hide it, most of the kills he made were due to pre-shooting his opponenet around a wall.
    You can also see that sometimes the enemy was tumbling and he just waited for him to come out and killed him.

Therefore, the user should be banned for overclocking and for ESPing.

μ

Country
    Thanks
    User is evidently ESPing.

Soundplay was ruled out the moment he shot the wall where Vinci was standing behind on round 3 of the 1st replay and when he did an instant shot on d1gusting whilst he was tumbling later that round. The rest of the rounds were pretty obvious suggesting that he was ESPing. Don't need to go into the OC since ESP alone is obvious enough.

Banned, thanks for reporting.

Thread Information