Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by sakaiyuji7 View Post
    Just some advice, idk just a CnC if you want and dont be mad at me pls QQ, if you're going to make a signature make it in the standard form of 500-200 or 550 250. making it bigger like that will be hard to sort of scale. Next, I know you're just starting but, play with brushes and c4ds. it could make your signature a lot better. Dont blur much the background. I know you're aiming for the depth but, dont blur it that much, put some c4ds or etc.. Lastly, when you put name in sigs, dont make it as bigger as the render or w/e, it stands out too much.
    On top of this, i really recommend you never use an outer glow or a shadow on a render because you need to think about things "blending" well with eachother and a glow or a shadow makes things pop out which is bad. one thing to help with blending is to put layers of c4d's or even brushes on top of the render to make it part of the signature aswell.

TL;Dr, Glows and shadows = Big No No, C4d's on top of render = Huge Yes

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    Just some advice, idk just a CnC if you want and dont be mad at me pls QQ, if you're going to make a signature make it in the standard form of 500-200 or 550 250. making it bigger like that will be hard to sort of scale. Next, I know you're just starting but, play with brushes and c4ds. it could make your signature a lot better. Dont blur much the background. I know you're aiming for the depth but, dont blur it that much, put some c4ds or etc.. Lastly, when you put name in sigs, dont make it as bigger as the render or w/e, it stands out too much.
    Well thanks for this but I don't know why I like it so big xD , And as you said I'm a beginner so to be honest I don't what is that CnC and c4ds , about brushes, I'm not so good using it because I don't have much brushes could fit on what I'm doing , I guess those purple lighting dots it's from cloud then brushes . I'm not looking to try things that I'm not sure I'm gonna success with it, about the background , it was with no quality because it was much small and I made it big , So I covered it with that texture .
    Thanks for your time I'm glad to get some advises
    In Game:^BS^9cava^E & ^6F^9adi^7

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    On top of this, i really recommend you never use an outer glow or a shadow on a render because you need to think about things "blending" well with eachother and a glow or a shadow makes things pop out which is bad. one thing to help with blending is to put layers of c4d's or even brushes on top of the render to make it part of the signature aswell.

TL;Dr, Glows and shadows = Big No No, C4d's on top of render = Huge Yes
    didn't use any glow or shadow I simply duplicated the render many times and did some box blur , Gaussian blur and motion blur etc..
    Thanks for the advice but I don't really know much about how to make the part of the signature , like your signature the render looks clearly part of the signature I like it xD

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Visionary View Post
    Well thanks for this but I don't know why I like it so big xD , And as you said I'm a beginner so to be honest I don't what is that CnC and c4ds , about brushes, I'm not so good using it because I don't have much brushes could fit on what I'm doing , I guess those purple lighting dots it's from cloud then brushes . I'm not looking to try things that I'm not sure I'm gonna success with it, about the background , it was with no quality because it was much small and I made it big , So I covered it with that texture .
    Thanks for your time I'm glad to get some advises
    Try looking for c4d effects on google though, you'll find bunch of them. Welp, sorry for my next statement 'cause you might get mad at me. But this statement "I'm not looking to try things that I'm not sure I'm gonna success with it" I'm pretty mad about this. You know I started like you, if you could find my very first sigs it wasnt that good. Then someone told me to try adding c4ds and etc, I pretty much know that I cant succeed with it but I tried and now I can do it. If you're like "I'm not gonna success with it" dont do gfx anymore.

About brushes you could find different kinds of them in the google. maybe it cloud or grunge it's on the google. and try following 1 tutorial at first, so you'd know how to put c4d's, brushes, and do some smudges.

pls dont hate me on some of my statements QQ

Before I forgot, dont use low quality pictures for background, and if you do stretch them hold the shift key while doing so.
    Last edited by Azuki; 09-20-2014 at 10:46 AM.

Jesus's Avatar Jesus Never Die

Thanks
    pro singtures
    Merry Christmas

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    but you answer all and me no

Jash's Avatar A S D F

Country
    Thanks
    hmmm i think my siggy atm is still the best
    but make for me pls xD
    name : Jash

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    Try looking for c4d effects on google though, you'll find bunch of them. Welp, sorry for my next statement 'cause you might get mad at me. But this statement "I'm not looking to try things that I'm not sure I'm gonna success with it" I'm pretty mad about this. You know I started like you, if you could find my very first sigs it wasnt that good. Then someone told me to try adding c4ds and etc, I pretty much know that I cant succeed with it but I tried and now I can do it. If you're like "I'm not gonna success with it" dont do gfx anymore.

About brushes you could find different kinds of them in the google. maybe it cloud or grunge it's on the google. and try following 1 tutorial at first, so you'd know how to put c4d's, brushes, and do some smudges.

pls dont hate me on some of my statements QQ

Before I forgot, dont use low quality pictures for background, and if you do stretch them hold the shift key while doing so.
    for sure I hold shit , no hate , thanks for those advises

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by «Surfen»¼ View Post
    but you answer all and me no
    I have no idea what to do with the picture you gave me , tbh

Jash since you have best siggy then I would like to make signatures to others who gonna use it and who thinks they don't have good signature better than to do signature for someone gonna compare it with his other signature and for sure not gonna use it.

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    I want 1 Sig, Text : -Faky
    Back Round : Green color. ( Like my Avatar)
    Thankyou,
    -Fake
    Last edited by Faky; 09-20-2014 at 01:24 PM.

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Visionary View Post
    for sure I hold shit , no hate , thanks for those advises
    You're Welcome! if I'd be any of help feel free to hit me up in skype. though I might reply late. XD

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information