Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Larabeast™'s Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    I don't have a problem with it I just kind of pout when I see that I can't make a reply because a thread is closed ^_^

Thanks
    Dude seriously. Who in their right mind, as a staff member, would reply to the OP of a thread with one link and immediately close it? Wtf. You're a staff member bro? Okay. In this context, the thread was far from over.

You know as a former staff member of an official gunz server this kinda irks me.
    Last edited by Suggestive; 09-14-2014 at 06:26 AM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Suggestive View Post
    Dude seriously. Who in their right mind, as a staff member, would reply to the OP of a thread with one link and immediately close it? Wtf. You're a staff member bro? Okay. In this context, the thread was far from over.

You know as a former staff member of an official gunz server this kinda irks me.
    Guess I forgot to mention that I open'd the thread cause it seems like people had so much more content to add to it (basicly things I posted in the other thread before, a full list but okey..).

Aether's Avatar Tryhard

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Guess I forgot to mention that I open'd the thread cause it seems like people had so much more content to add to it (basicly things I posted in the other thread before, a full list but okey..).
    Still Dictating I see

wys

Country
    Thanks
    he is dictating in events too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information