Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Bible
    Originally Posted by Rairaikokkun View Post
    i say dan lose to steff with hacks mean dan is tipical jew-grade of proness aka below average N/A EUW

but dan sucks so he wont win anything anyway who care he unban he is like milya but milya better
    jajjaa
    *2k14 crew reporting*

Djaga's Avatar Big Punisher

Thanks
    2x 850 delay = OC
    Fgunz logic

3. The following user said thank you to Djaga for this useful post:

Sage (09-25-2014)

Banned

Thanks
    these gm's are braindead if you haven't noticed yet.

Lilith's Avatar You got ḅran styled =)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by daVinci View Post
    Can me and everyone who's been banned for being "unlegit" have an explanation as to why dan aka ign Hakui is unbanned?

*Just for anyone reading this thread, Hakui has been banned on THIS server for esp, ocing, and ucing.
    Twice for esp
    Once for ocing
    Once for ucing

I request this not to be closed or moved or deleted, as it's a legitimate question, no ego, no rage, no problems intended. I want answers, that's all. I have friends who are perma banned for unverified proof of ESP, and sweetspotting, aimfixing. I don't see them getting "chances". Why is someone who was banned 4 times getting chances?

Dropping this here,
    Hi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Cb...DmTQu3kdgKYoYg
    Originally Posted by Miko pls View Post
    hes getting banned soon anyway, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Cb...DmTQu3kdgKYoYg

walk spam op right , lol.
    That rs is normal considering the delay of those guns.
    "Don't grow down, grow out."

Thanks
    feel awks, idk who were talking about, who's dan? is he good? if not, why the fk do you care if hes unlegit? kids on this server so bad that i really dont know if they are unlegit or nah.

Thanks
    Eh. Couple things.

Anyone mentioning the RS of the guns does not know what to look for and shouldn't be commenting.

Second, the gms themselves aren't great at spotting these things. More or less, they are about as skilled as these people looking solely at the Rs.

The replay itself does show cheating. The RS ALSO questionably shows it but it takes experience and a trained eye to even begin that accusation.

Lastly, good luck getting a GM response without the thread being closed or deleted outright.

I think it's safe to say that these statements are made with the implication that the video is original in the first place.
    Last edited by Suggestive; 09-26-2014 at 12:37 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information