Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Bible
    Originally Posted by CaptainBen View Post
    Not trolling nor retarded,
    Ive been a gm here for a long time, seen multiple unban requests.
    When people have a fair amount of evidence AGAINST the ban, they will just recieve one.
    Evidence against 4 bans...? Lol. Okay, unban my friends sone, platin and purpleduck, and venividivici pls fg. i donate 50 coins 4 unban.

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by daVinci View Post
    Evidence against 4 bans...? Lol. Okay, unban my friends sone, platin and purpleduck, and venividivici pls fg. i donate 50 coins 4 unban.
    do not blame me for that lol...

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    i havnt seen the rest but are u seriously saying purpleduck wasnt unlegit? most unlegits are hard to spot and cover themselves really really really good and get unbanned because they haven't any 100% evidence on this or just made a mistake but

purpleduck that had to be the most funniest obvious 100% unlegitness I ever seen LOL

or do u want him unbanned because another unlegit got 5 chances if u do then ok I get your point

Bible
    Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post
    i havnt seen the rest but are u seriously saying purpleduck wasnt unlegit? most unlegits are hard to spot and cover themselves really really really good and get unbanned because they haven't any 100% evidence on this or just made a mistake but

purpleduck that had to be the most funniest obvious 100% unlegitness I ever seen LOL
    was about to comment but u got the picture.. LOL

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    O_O you must be ingame there is too much beggers who begs for coins , you can feed them
    In Game:^BS^9cava^E & ^6F^9adi^7

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    steff 11-0 dan why even bother to make thread when steff won him 11-0 he show me ss

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...l0l&highlight= look dan suck like israeli

ty for u r time

Donator

Thanks
    u all suck aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

8. The following user said thank you to p4p1chu1o for this useful post:

Calvin (09-25-2014)

Bible
    Originally Posted by Rairaikokkun View Post
    steff 11-0 dan why even bother to make thread when steff won him 11-0 he show me ss

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...l0l&highlight= look dan suck like israeli

ty for u r time
    ur 1v1 score doesnt make him legit. its known he esp'd 100% uc 100% and oc'd 200%
    .... ur points are invalid..

Phanta's Avatar ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Country
    Thanks
    So much care and stupidity in one thread.

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    ur 1v1 score doesnt make him legit. its known he esp'd 100% uc 100% and oc'd 200%
    .... ur points are invalid..
    i say dan lose to steff with hacks mean dan is tipical jew-grade of proness aka below average N/A EUW

but dan sucks so he wont win anything anyway who care he unban he is like milya but milya better

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information