Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Juriën View Post
    I showed the proof that he does it to me too.
    After he got banned it suddenly happened.

Those are 2 factors which could have been used against him, that has nothing to do with the trust.
    Was actually me but thats np

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miko pls View Post
    Was actually me but thats np
    Who taught you?
    probably paul.

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    I showed the proof that he does it to me too.
    After he got banned it suddenly happened.

Those are 2 factors which could have been used against him, that has nothing to do with the trust.
    I'm not joining this argument, I'm just saying in general. You said it as if it was the most common thing that happens around here, and I don't believe it should be, being staff shouldn't make you any exceptions.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Who taught you?
    probably paul.
    Anyone could do that .... Its not that hard lol

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miko pls View Post
    Anyone could do that .... Its not that hard lol
    stop lying.

Besides.
    All the comments on here about me hiding in the bushes, funny, because I hadn't seen this thread yet since I posted.
    I am not online 24/7 like you are. and you should know it.

"Please I did report 1 hour ago, please take care" > "I am with friends" > "pls do pls"

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    Not to mention, a ban or mute can be done with a good explanation.
    As we staff members trust each other if we say someone disrespected us or w/e.
    No need for proof if you insult stephan or whoever, Dave/McSic or any superior would trust us with our decisions.

Especially if you're staff for a long long time (as I experienced)
    Actually they wouldn't.

They would trust your word to some extent of course because you've been given that responsibility by them to serve the community however if you are clearly doing something wrong then they would not support it.

I've been around for a long time and even I admit that some of my decisions have been wrong to which I have been called out on by higher staff which has been acknowledged.

I must agree to some extent that you are very hypocritical. I honestly have yet to understand exactly how you managed to become a GM; I could understand you becoming anything else of the sort that requires no interaction between yourself and the community as I'm sure you'd perform great but from what I've personally seen, your communication with the community is very abrasive, rude and of course hypocritical. You demand respect without performing deeds to be respected by. You're a member of staff which is all great and dandy but I still believe that regardless of your title you are not entitled to any form of respect automatically; you have to earn it even after the position is given to you. You are shown respect by your peers in the staff team as they all trust you with the responsibility given to you, however, the community is a different story entirely.

Long story short, you have serious issues with your behaviour in general and it's the type of behaviour I wouldn't personally enjoy seeing from someone who is meant to represent the staff team and the players from a neutral ground; a lot of things seem rather constricted from a single narrow point (being your own) with very little understanding on many other perspectives. Followed by this, you have a tendency to go on the complete offense as soon as something that even mildly offends you comes along, regardless of how many times you may have offended other people.

Don't get me wrong, you're a great person all in all and you have many plus points; as a GM, you're simply not suitable for a role like that.

You could of course object which is the typical Jurien thing to do and suggest that "Well, Dave/McSic picked me and you're not staff so your opinion doesn't matter". Well, my opinion is my opinion and whether or not you choose to acknowledge it is entirely up to you.

Listening does wonders.

7. The following 8 users say thank you to Xanxus for this useful post:

Adam (09-25-2014), Izzat (09-25-2014), Michi (09-25-2014), Paul (09-25-2014), Sterfy (09-25-2014), SuperShotty (09-25-2014), woshizhongguoren (09-25-2014), YinStyle (09-25-2014)

yakaki24's Avatar Have a nice day :)

Country
    Thanks
    DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA

Paul you have wife and kids stop log in this forum and play gunz be mature for **** sake.

Jurien you dumb af i saw all comments you and paul and stephamn just took all your rage at each other and paul was the only 1 got ****ed because he doesnt have any special power like you or a exclusive seat in da staff team which provide you some more favoritsm.

Paul good luck with life.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Xanxus View Post
    Actually they wouldn't.

They would trust your word to some extent of course because you've been given that responsibility by them to serve the community however if you are clearly doing something wrong then they would not support it.

I've been around for a long time and even I admit that some of my decisions have been wrong to which I have been called out on by higher staff which has been acknowledged.

I must agree to some extent that you are very hypocritical. I honestly have yet to understand exactly how you managed to become a GM; I could understand you becoming anything else of the sort that requires no interaction between yourself and the community as I'm sure you'd perform great but from what I've personally seen, your communication with the community is very abrasive, rude and of course hypocritical. You demand respect without performing deeds to be respected by. You're a member of staff which is all great and dandy but I still believe that regardless of your title you are not entitled to any form of respect automatically; you have to earn it even after the position is given to you. You are shown respect by your peers in the staff team as they all trust you with the responsibility given to you, however, the community is a different story entirely.

Long story short, you have serious issues with your behaviour in general and it's the type of behaviour I wouldn't personally enjoy seeing from someone who is meant to represent the staff team and the players from a neutral ground; a lot of things seem rather constricted from a single narrow point (being your own) with very little understanding on many other perspectives. Followed by this, you have a tendency to go on the complete offense as soon as something that even mildly offends you comes along, regardless of how many times you may have offended other people.

Don't get me wrong, you're a great person all in all and you have many plus points; as a GM, you're simply not suitable for a role like that.

You could of course object which is the typical Jurien thing to do and suggest that "Well, Dave/McSic picked me and you're not staff so your opinion doesn't matter". Well, my opinion is my opinion and whether or not you choose to acknowledge it is entirely up to you.

Listening does wonders.
    ^ wisdom from oldgen. demn shet got real

Anyway, from what I see, (Which isn't much because I'm just a stinky VIP), is that this staff needs some refresh. I don't see why McSic/Dave would just "Trust with no proof", as that causes corruption power hungry wise. I agree wit oldgen over here that respect is earned not given.

Oh yeah and Good luck Paul c:
    Last edited by Michi; 09-25-2014 at 12:29 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Actually they wouldn't.

To add on on what I said, decisions for forum mods to ban a person based on disrespect against him and his time being a staff and proven himself, is taken as a point of trust where he doesn't need the proof.

Ofcourse, Even I did so.

I must agree to some extent that you are very hypocritical. I honestly have yet to understand exactly how you managed to become a GM; I could understand you becoming anything else of the sort that requires no interaction between yourself and the community as I'm sure you'd perform great but from what I've personally seen, your communication with the community is very abrasive, rude and of course hypocritical.
    To defend myself, that's not entirely true, I only behave rude/abrasive or w/e to the persons I've known for a long time, as ex: Stephan, Miko (before this bullshit), even paul.
    Also that's something we all do on here, we are a bunch of people in a range of 15 ~ 25 years old, don't tell me we are a team of people with super great behaviours (counts for 90% of the current staff), especially as shown in the screen shot paul gave, not only I was misbehaving.

I do agree I may be misbehaving more than other staff, I do know that, And I did take the responsibilities when I was promoted to GM.

You demand respect without performing deeds to be respected by. You're a member of staff which is all great and dandy but I still believe that regardless of your title you are not entitled to any form of respect automatically; you have to earn it even after the position is given to you. You are shown respect by your peers in the staff team as they all trust you with the responsibility given to you, however, the community is a different story entirely.
    I do know the community is a different story, but I will never misbehave just to someone I don't know, well, not anymore.
    I used to call every new member noob or whatsoever, that's not the case anymore, not for a long time, also one of the points I had to improve.

I also never said I got entitled to any form of respect automatically when I became staff.
    I also like to hear about the story where I claimed that.

Long story short, you have serious issues with your behaviour in general and it's the type of behaviour I wouldn't personally enjoy seeing from someone who is meant to represent the staff team and the players from a neutral ground; a lot of things seem rather constricted from a single narrow point (being your own) with very little understanding on many other perspectives.
    I've taken a lot of offenses (regarding me and my gf) from paul etc.
    Because we were friends, from the moment he started to join in to the case where we as GM's agreed to ban miko, He started to annoy me and be persistent about the Classified information, we as staff may not expose staff situations, that was my defense and that is the truth, I told him and miko that, they kept saying we had no proof.

Fine.

After that he kept saying "burger boy" after I asked him to stop saying it, after that even miko started when I ignored paul and blocked him everywhere possible.

That was the moment when I started to ignore anything of them and wanted to stop interact with them, but that was when the point paul started to post things on my profile, which I reported for deletion.

Followed by this, you have a tendency to go on the complete offense as soon as something that even mildly offends you comes along, regardless of how many times you may have offended other people.
    Not as far as I know, to be honest. And if so, please tell me when I do so I gotta keep my mind on it.

Listening does wonders.
    I will never say the thing about "Dave/mcsic picked me", because they didn't, they were actually against it, and I totally understand that when it came to my behaviour (as I stated in my gm application back then), I also talked about dave to change my behaviour, and as far as I know, I improved that a lot.

It wasn't just talk, I actually changed a lot.

I also don't think you're wrong, I also didn't say I wasn't a hypocrite, I said things about paul/mike etc, they say things about me.
    But as of the point of this main thread, it was pointed at me, I only showed the evidence of them.

I actually appreciate you're post for being honest, instead full of bullshit.

Originally Posted by yakaki24 View Post
    DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA

Paul you have wife and kids stop log in this forum and play gunz be mature for **** sake.

Jurien you dumb af i saw all comments you and paul and stephamn just took all your rage at each other and paul was the only 1 got ****ed because he doesnt have any special power like you or a exclusive seat in da staff team which provide you some more favoritsm.

Paul good luck with life.
    He would've got it from me even if I wasn't staff.
    You obviously didn't know me before.
    Last edited by Juriën; 09-25-2014 at 12:29 AM.

11. The following user said thank you to Juriën for this useful post:

SuperShotty (09-25-2014)

Metanova's Avatar No.

Country
    Thanks
    Well, since this is thread is entirely about Paul leaving and not a debate. I request a lock on this thread. This is an issue that needs to be dealt privately with those who are a part of it personally. If you want to express your concern with the staff, talk to the staff themselves since they are the ones you are talking about.
    Last edited by Metanova; 09-25-2014 at 12:29 AM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information