Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Juriën View Post
    I totally agree with you, and this post may even be a trigger to have a talk within the staff team.
    An official talk, maybe, I am going to request it, not only for myself, but I see this with a lot of staff members, which isn't wrong entirely ofcourse, but maybe we should take more care in what part we say it, as ex: staff chat is not lobby chat etc.

Making boundaries for staff, and creating staff rules according to these situations to prevent them from happening as taken for corruption (staff takes line > punishes, even thought it was triggered by themselves, or together)

This is also a thing which SHOULDN'T be needed.
    But as far as we know, the professionalism isn't actually stated, it's an unwritten rule.
    Sounds reasonable. It shouldn't be a rule to begin with, it's merely something that goes hand-in-hand with the position that should be acknowledged by those applying for it.

Good stuff!

Originally Posted by Juriën View Post
    You know this out of experience, and I am experiencing it now, I am sure of it.
    I am also sure most of us didn't start off professional.
    Of course I'm aware of this. Since you have the permissions to do so, feel free to look up on my past in the staff section; I'm sure you'll find that I was not exactly deemed to be "professional". I was rather narrow minded in fact. You may learn something from it aha.

Anyway, enough of this. Whatever is between you and Paul, settle it privately.

There is no need to publicise this any further.

All the best!

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Xanxus for this useful post:

Juriën (09-25-2014), Michi (09-25-2014)

Thread Information