Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Alright, As you know Im the "Infamous" Bunny in FGunz.
    After playing for 1 year+, Shit happens, Friends Made,lesson learnt
    Pont of views:
    Aint got more good point than bad points
    Basically is a server made with up by people called the "King", "Randoms",Mods, "Admin"
    Let go to the "Admin" first, on my views, some admins is good or either Minority even good, just doing your job unsincerely but on other peopls view, you all are the best. I see through people through their words/actions. and i can tell, My recent 1st/2nd ban is setup. No evidence/proof to say im unlegit or so. The funny part is, The first ban which is right after my clana nd i ego'ed ****brothers cause just over a KILL in training rm, Mad kid goes wild killing even after we stopped. I wonder do they read or give peopple goddamn chance? Is my fault that i killed one intentionally but your just presuming Im commitING A Heaven crime, Asked for 1v1 and clanwar, we lost, we accepts. But sudden ban? Is this concidence or somebody is setting up? Asked admins for reason but got no goddamn reason, The thread saying im banned is closed, thus cant see? I mean, when people ask u question, and you just hop away freely , DO YOU LIKE DAT? That this admins bad sides, Mistreating, Bias and of course selfish. Ignorant admins( Not all but majority, especially new admins).
    K now here comes the players, For the past 1 years, Met all kind of players , from kid-mad adults, Assuming people Brazilians cause of 200ping and >200 ping? I mean is a game played by all over the world, also ranging from Poor-> Rich. You cant simply made a confirmation of dat players is a goddamn Brazilians . In additional, Why this server is looking down on brazil? cause the network sucks? at least the country have FAR more respectful people in this community. BR BR BR, whole day, see-ing the moaunt of BR used on people. Plus gotta be more specified, WTF Is "Make"?
    Make what? Make shit? Make me ddos? At first, i thought those guy are mad pies but after knowing this ridiculous "shortcut", i died from Shockness. Anyway this server is good but just need some adjustment in the admin sides and some bug issues.
    Now, the last part. Suggestion WAS made but no answer will replied to each post, You called people to suggest but giving 0 flying ****ed to those people by not even replying them, ignoring. You all do know silent means consent, so it may change the person who suggest thinking their suggestion is approved and at last, dissapoint them instead. This server needs admins that reply, not ignoring players, replying to your friends suggestion ONLY. ,
    Right i shall end it here .
    End of the day, i meant no offences, just stating my mind. Bye.

2. The following 7 users say thank you to YourMAMA for this useful post:

Ao (09-26-2014), Calvin (09-30-2014), Jonathan pls (09-30-2014), Michi (09-26-2014), MidNight (09-26-2014), Rycan_old (09-26-2014), Visionary (09-26-2014)

Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Please fix the quest bug!

4. The following user said thank you to Rycan_old for this useful post:

Ao (09-26-2014)

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    who are you

kek

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ollypayy View Post
    who are you

kek
    Well Im ^GBunny^A

Sulfur's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Bunny ain't going no where guys

Striker's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I can't see anything

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    you keep saying admins new admins but this server has only 2owners also known as admins everyone underneath them isn't considered an admin

but yeah as rycan said FIX QUEST

10. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Rycan_old (09-27-2014)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post
    you keep saying admins new admins but this server has only 2owners also known as admins everyone underneath them isn't considered an admin

but yeah as rycan said FIX QUEST
    Oops, my bad i mean GM c:

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    I agree in the Make and BR part , else is mostly right
    In Game:^BS^9cava^E & ^6F^9adi^7

woshizhongguoren's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    this man speaks the truth.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information