Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks

This day had to come sooner or later. I am quitting FG. Most of you guys are like /care, but I thought might as well. I have gotten busy out of nowhere, and I guess I just won't have time for this server. I am the leader of Kirby, and have made ^5K^2ir^5by^2 leader. TwinkLe4unban2k14 ;_;. I can't imagine how many of you I'm gonna miss. Elite pls gm I'm only in it for the purple , I may not have been staff, but George used speedhack and I'm first to repot. So. I em legendary. Anyways, lets get to our goodbye's since everyone is doing it (Trends2k14 retweet ban me stephan<3)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TwinkLe
    Spoiler!

Shino
    Spoiler!

George
    Spoiler!

Dave
    Spoiler!

Adorable
    Spoiler!

McSic
    Spoiler!

-AzNinja-
    Spoiler!

Kisama
    Spoiler!

Ommadawn (sry idk the gm color)
    Spoiler!

Rocka
    Spoiler!

ben105
    Spoiler!

Minnie
    Spoiler!

Prone
    Spoiler!

#1Chef
    Spoiler!

Bulbasaur
    Spoiler!

StephanM
    Spoiler!

_Ashley_
    Spoiler!

Miko Pls
    Spoiler!

AnnaBoo
    Spoiler!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idk how I'm gonna live not coming home and playing this game. And coming to meet new friends. But as the wise words of Prone, maybe good things die, so better things can fall into place. Gonna miss you alll!!

Kirby luffs You!!!! I'm sorry Kirby members ;_;

Good bye Freestylers crew, Freestylers community, and good bye Freestyle. <3.

If that video didn't get you, I don't know what will. Farewell for the 100000th time. LOL
    Last edited by Michi; 09-27-2014 at 01:30 AM.

Thread Information