Thanks
    IGN of reported player: xXJos3lXx

Reason: SB OR AIMFIX

Proof/Evidence: PING : http://imgur.com/ao2OTLs,GfOdswf
    Replay : http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/6...sq7SQsn5QkePtw

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    In my opinion the user is shotbotting, looks obvious he only sprays when the crosshair is on the target and he stops from shooting immediately when the crosshair isn't on the target therefore the user should be banned.
    Waiting for an approval to ban the user from another GM.

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CaptainEden View Post
    In my opinion the user is shotbotting, looks obvious he only sprays when the crosshair is on the target and he stops from shooting immediately when the crosshair isn't on the target therefore the user should be banned.
    Waiting for an approval to ban the user from another GM.

I agree! He had that surprised shots? that 1 lucky shot which no one was expected for, even the user himself? for example first round the enemy was climbing the wall and Jos3l hits him through the wall (1 bullet, and yes I checked that he actually hits him and not missing), or the third round when you came out from your spawn and he hit that 1 lucky shot and he had more SB signs, at first I was sure he was aimfixing (like 1 week ago but I wasn't sure) but in this replay it seems like user was shotbotting, therefore user has been banned! thanks for reporting!

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Thread Information