Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    I forgot to mention that you should restart your PC first so changes could be applied..
    Sorry about that, forgot to mention it '-'

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Banned

Thanks
    xD George

101danny101's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    george it happened again on a gun game in dojo at 210 today

(what you did in teamviewer, do i have to disable them every day before gunz again? because i didnt)

- - - Updated - - -

oh i just read your reply, do need to do teamviewer again or what should we do?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by 101danny101 View Post
    george it happened again on a gun game in dojo at 210 today

(what you did in teamviewer, do i have to disable them every day before gunz again? because i didnt)

- - - Updated - - -

oh i just read your reply, do need to do teamviewer again or what should we do?
    Did you enable the programs I disabled?
    If you did so, that's why you got the error again.

Thanks
    no i didnt do that i didnt touch any options since you have done teamviewer and i played today and 3 days ago when you did teamviewer.

(my father thought it would be automatically enabled when you restart the pc, so it was just a question)
    Last edited by 101danny101; 10-06-2014 at 09:50 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Not really, try disabling more programs from the start menu assuming you had Windows 8 and restart your PC.
    Only leave the system programs to run, nothing else.

Thanks
    i will try some things today and if it doesnt works, i will mesagge u again. (tomorrow or after that)

Thanks
    omg george i got it again at dojo....
    sirisously i have everything disabled except for intel programs etc.
    please help me i have no idea what to do anymore

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by 101danny101 View Post
    omg george i got it again at dojo....
    sirisously i have everything disabled except for intel programs etc.
    please help me i have no idea what to do anymore
    The only thing I can think of is formatting your HDD.

Thanks
    101danny101 I'm just going to assume that George doesn't know what he's talking about here and thus he's useless. I really don't know what stuff you guys tried on TeamViewer but disabling a slew of programs is most likely NOT going to help at all (as we see here you still have the issue.) To even suggest formatting is such an extreme option it's ridiculous and it likely won't help you anyways. People trying to help is nice but when they don't know what they're doing it's likely bad advice and formatting over this is pretty much BAD advice to a T.

George you tried... but sit this one out kay?

I recently bought a new PC, it came with Win8.1 on it and just like with you I had hacking attempt errors out of the blue. My last PC had Win7 and I would never get the error message but as soon as I tried to play FG on my new PC... BOOM hacking attempt, kicked to desktop. I generally wouldn't even get past the character select screen once I logged in I get kicked out.

101danny101 your problem is not whatever programs you have open, it's how Windows is talking to FG. Changing background shit really won't do anything and we have to attack the issue head on. The issue being FG doesn't know what the **** to do with Win8, or the other way around. So all we do is change how Windows is talking to FG, if this sound's like crazy programming difficult shit it's not.

First up. Get rid of Win8s abysmal metro interface and replace it with something more workable and user friendly.
    http://www.stardock.com/products/start8/download.asp

After you get that here's what you do (that worked for me)

1. Open up FG like you're going to start it, but INSTEAD of left clicking it, right click it.
    2. Mouse down to Properties, then a new window will popup giving you details about the .exe
    3. What you want is the compatibility tab, this is Windows7, 8 and 8.1 PLAN B when talking to programs in 7-8.1 fails this works a lot of times.
    4. Check enable compatibility and try out some earlier versions of Windows. For me even compatibility 7 didn't work, so I used compatibility for XP SP3.

After that I've yet to have the error pop up. If that still doesn't do it for you look into your graphics drivers, either ATi AMD Intel or Nvidia all the software has to play nice with eachother or it breaks. Good luck
    Last edited by Qwin; 10-10-2014 at 03:36 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information