Banned

Thanks

As you may know almost every post of a Signature, a large picture or what every the creation requires CnC.

CnC stands for Comment and Criticize, which basically means that you may comment and criticize about what you think of the creation and what the user could do to his/her creation in order to improve it.

For example if i post a 3D Smiley without an Eye, somebody's Cnc would be:
    "I like the smiley but I would make an eye instead of the empty space." in other words, you don't need ANY experience in Photo-shopping or whatever to give somebody a CnC.

Some people have the excuse "I don't know how to make signatures though so I don't CnC."
    well than, don't post at all! Some artists in here are newgens and simply want CnC, and not useless posts for example "I don't like it 1/10"

If you want to CnC, simply post what you like and don't like and post a suggestion on what you would do (or think) on how to improve it.
    Don't just say "I don't like it" say WHY you don't like it, and how the person could fix this.

Also for the rating system, I see a lot of people just giving 1/10's because they don't like the person used or the person that created the picture.
    a simple solution for this: If you DON'T LIKE the person that created it, DON'T LOOK AT IT OR POST! this will only make it better for yourself because you won't start a big flame/spam thread. If you still post, then suffer the consequences (Not that it's illegal to post on a person's thread that you don't like but just don't start a flame war for no reason)

Also I see a lot of people giving a 8/10 instead of a 10/10 while they post no reason for dropping 2 grades?
    If you like someone's creation very much and post for example an 8/10 instead of 10/10 then also mention why you didn't give the 10/10 because people want to know what they need to improve on.
    If you mention the things we should improve to get the full points we would thank you and love you for helping.

So please follow these rules before posting on someone's hard made creations, it's not funny to just make fun of someone's work while they have put in a lot of effort into it.
    If you still make posts like "LALALA YOU SUCK" then please get the hell away from this section because you are most certainly not welcome.

Thank you for reading

,Nickachu
    Last edited by #1Chef; 11-07-2015 at 06:23 PM.

Thread Information