Thanks
    IGN of reported player:^FKSword^A

Reason:N Stepping

Proof/Evidence:

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    What is n-stepping?
    N-Stepping could be a software/program or can be done manually. What it does is cuts off internet connection then goes back. So let's say I am the one n-stepping:
    Manually: I plug off the internet connection (most likely the wire) all my opponents ping will be (--) obviously it's because my connection is dead, once I go to the place where I can go, I put my connection back on.
    So it's like moving from a place to another place. Software works the same, but instead of doing it manually, you do it via a program.

Example of N-Stepping
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF-vKVrC2mg

Punishment
    One warning.

Requirements
    When reporting an n-stepper, make sure a screenshot of his ping (--) and a normal ping for example (87). So two screenshots minimum.
    A replay is needed to make sure if the user is n-stepping.
    Like It says, the requirements are 2 screenshot of the user's ping + replay, do you got a replay and 2 screenshots?

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Thanks
    it doesnt show that their ping is (--) cause the point of N Stepping is to hurry and plug it back in as fast as possible so you dont d/c. and no i dont have 2 SS's and my recording is right there, but its cool i didnt expect you guys to do anything since you never do. SMH You guys are quick to catch and mute people who ego others but when someone actually does something they arnt supposed to you ignore.
    Last edited by Artimas199; 10-08-2014 at 12:34 AM.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Artimas199 View Post
    it doesnt show that their ping is (--) cause the point of N Stepping is to hurry and plug it back in as fast as possible so you dont d/c. and no i dont have 2 SS's and my recording is right there, but its cool i didnt expect you guys to do anything since you never do. SMH You guys are quick to catch and mute people who ego others but when someone actually does something they arnt supposed to you ignore.
    Your arrogance is unnecessary.

We require 2 screenshots of their ping, so that we can rule out if the user is just typically lagging or not. It doesn't have to be at the moment of them disconnecting their network and reconnecting it.

We also don't accept any other recording other than the .Gzr replay file (F11 recording), therefore your replay provided is invalid evidence.

/Declined.
    Last edited by Notorious; 10-08-2014 at 12:52 AM.

Thread Information