View Poll Results: How well does FreestylersWorld function as a community? (Creating updates, etc)

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (Greatest!)

11 19.64%

3 5.36%

3 5.36%

11 19.64%

1 1.79%

5 8.93%

4 7.14%

3 5.36%

0 0%
  • 1 (Least!)

15 26.79%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Juriën View Post
    You sure do live in the past do you?
    The past makes the present

If I really wanted to live in the past then I'd be bringing up more shit that stood out

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    your paper already has failed now

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Niju pls View Post
    this is the shittiest community ever lol. Most of the gm's are way to trollish and just for the members ( as example me ) to much fking around. In-game community is weird as **** too, cwers are unlegt , people report for every little ****ing thing they can and no decent rooms around.
    Who's the troll! Name and shame'

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    FG community + function ?

In terms of how well I feel we function in-game, that depends on what you're looking at. If you're looking at things like personality, respect, maturity, and benefiting the community as a whole (which I assume you are), I'd say a 3/10. You have all different age groups, all different maturity levels and levels of cooperation. There's way too many things to factor in, but no matter what game mode you're playing, no matter what ideas are being thrown around or whatever the **** you're doing, the main things (or types of players rather) that factor into progressing are:

1. The ego "madcosbadcossadcosnodad," "1v1 ? make ? dodge ?," "OMG HURDUR I SEE A PERSON. MUST SHOOT. AHUEHUEHEUHUE" typical ADHD kiddies (usually ages 10 to like... 17, though ages definitely vary)
    2. The same as #1, but they do it in moderation (usually as a joke from friend to friend) and actually know a thing or two about respecting others
    3. The "sophisticated," narcissistic grammar nazis who feel they're so much better than everyone else, and truly believe the way they spread their knowledge and wisdom with such a cocky, disrespectful attitude somehow makes people learn and become better people.
    4. The more quiet ones who get butthurt very easily, and one comment from a typical #3 will instantly make them exit the game.
    5. The, for lack of better terms, "BRs"

As you can see by all this, pretty much nothing gets done progress-wise in-game and it's very dysfunctional. Sure some ideas may be thrown around here and there, sure the staff do a decent job at enforcing rules, maintaining order and structure (gotta give them props for the people they have to deal with), and don't get me wrong the updates done in-game are great, but as far as actually communicating with each other and appearing to be "functional" ... yeah no.

Forum-wise however, I'd say a 5/10. Even though we have the same mentality running through the forums as 1-5 up above, ideas and suggestions are somewhat professionally/maturely laid out and are taken into consideration. Even if they aren't, the ideas are at least thrown out somewhere (usually as a complaint) and taken into consideration. Despite how dysfunctional we appear, we do progress. As much and as quickly as we should be ? I personally feel that no we don't. But with all the clashing personalities and the way staff take note of the points people bring up, I'd say we do a decent job at making progress based on what we, the community, want as a whole. We still have a long way to go, but as of right now, it's not THAT bad IMO.

Overall, as a whole I'd say 4/10. Although the FG community appears to be very dysfunctional in a lot of areas, we can bounce ideas off of each other and slightly progress when we want to.

I got bored and pretty much laid out your paper for you. You're welcome xD no but after looking at the poll, I can tell people just mindlessly voted for 1 and thought "LOL no wtf we suck." I know my ideas are scattered and I jumped around a lot, and this doesn't really cover EVERY aspect of how our community functions, but I figured I'd at least give you some perspective and my point of view to help you write your paper and have some ideas.

Though don't let this define our community. This is just what I personally feel.

Good luck on that paper bro

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Knowing the GunZ community, I can't take the results of the poll seriously.
    hahaha i like this goofy website its fun
    Last edited by serpento; 10-10-2014 at 03:18 AM.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    compared to other community's: 10/10

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    1/10 cause ITS THE TRUTH

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    All in all 7/10

Freestyler

Thanks
    the gunz community used to be REAL good. I remember back in 2008 you actually had some real chill people until the ego completely ruined the gunz community. Nowadays, all you have are these minors who make up around 50% of the community and don't have a brain. 10% are cwers who have some sort of superior complex and feel as though they can talk as much shit as they want to you just because they're better at you in the game although some of them are actually pretty cool people. 10% are trolls but it's kinda funny how they troll like that Interference clan lol. 20% are these happy go lucky people whom i think are just super annoying, they spam the report section who spam threads and flame threads which to be completely honest no one really cares about. People left over are real chill people.

10. The following user said thank you to Akimbo for this useful post:

AkimboFx (10-12-2014)

woshizhongguoren's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    0.01% is akimbo donor speed vialing up cws

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information