View Poll Results: How well does FreestylersWorld function as a community? (Creating updates, etc)

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (Greatest!)

11 19.64%

3 5.36%

3 5.36%

11 19.64%

1 1.79%

5 8.93%

4 7.14%

3 5.36%

0 0%
  • 1 (Least!)

15 26.79%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Knowing the GunZ community, I can't take the results of the poll seriously.
    Knowing you Dave, how can I take this comment seriously?

You seem to have no interest in what happens between your staff (corrupted?) and community.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Knowing you Dave, how can I take this comment seriously?

You seem to have no interest in what happens between your staff (corrupted?) and community.
    Thought you left?
    And indeed, you're right.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

3. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Paul (10-12-2014)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    I edited the question within my post, but the poll title could only be so long
    Could only be so long? How do you expect an answer on this question in the first place....? Let's ask people in any community: "Hey how do you feel in this community, how is progress doing and how are you functioning with your colleges / friends whatnot". Sure they can give you an answer, how can you possibly expect them to answer all that with just a single number? I seriously hope you're not doing something professional that forces you to do this, because it seems that you have no idea what you're doing.

For instance, I believe the members of the community are doing fine with each other. There is some toxic behavior but thats due to the lack of good forum mods and troll staff members. I personally would give the entire forum mods team the number '0', whereas I'd give the majority of the community (so not all of them) a 10. It's practically us that keeps the community alive, we bash heads with each other every now and then, we have to deal with the forum mods and we're not being forced to any rules except that everything gets locked within a few minutes. So yeah, we're quite amazing 'obviously'.

Then we could talk about the admins, Dave and McSic. Pretty much the case is that Dave has been doing 95% of the work, and McSic for some reason I can't say here doesn't want to resign from his 'duty'. McSic doesn't even deserve a mark whereas I believe Dave is doing good work behind the scenes. He deserves a 20 for not pulling his hair out being tight up with McSic, the troll staff, the mod team and some of the members of this community.

Anyways, you can't take anything from that poll serious simply due to the fact that you ask multiple questions that go in all sorts of directions and expect people to give an answer.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Thought you left?
    And indeed, you're right.
    Yay, honesty. Thanked for that.

Yeh I did leave but I'm entitled to browse or maybe post every now and again. Nothing to do on a Sunday and sometimes a Wednesday

Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    I just noticed the poll.
    For the admins - 10/10
    Rest of the staff - 7/10 (inactive and lazy hh)
    Members - 1/10 cuz too many fgts around thinking they are cool with their ego and the "1 out of 10" is for the nice ppl ok.
    100% xD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information