Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    People take gunz way to far, we don't even have a official league (MLG), then why are you guys trying so hard.

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    Gladiator is dead dude, this generation took a step backwards from the last one, and the one before that took a step back from 3rd gen lol... WHy did he call it planar mechanics, that's bullshit, angling has existed since the very start of gunz lol, it's simply going around the swords recoil points. Tell him Jetman said stop making up names for things and renaming techniques to match his playstyle. Every technique that will ever exist in gunz has already been discovered and named.

I'll call this Jetslash even tho it's the same thing as butterfly, just b/c I feel like it:
    Last edited by Jetman; 10-15-2014 at 11:43 AM.

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TwinGates View Post
    K style is to easy anyone can get a shotgun and just spam rs and besides k style is to simple i prefer d style than k style. its to boring
    You do realize gladiator = part of k style I hope...

4. The following user said thank you to Jetman for this useful post:

Juriën (10-30-2014)

Hiko's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    This is truly sad.
    Last edited by Hiko; 10-18-2014 at 01:27 AM.

Striker's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by jetman82 View Post
    Gladiator is dead dude, this generation took a step backwards from the last one, and the one before that took a step back from 3rd gen lol... WHy did he call it planar mechanics, that's bullshit, angling has existed since the very start of gunz lol, it's simply going around the swords recoil points. Tell him Jetman said stop making up names for things and renaming techniques to match his playstyle. Every technique that will ever exist in gunz has already been discovered and named.

I'll call this Jetslash even tho it's the same thing as butterfly, just b/c I feel like it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfM1u...JLuWY-qPt88Cua
    its not qbf? it is called bi-tbf

- - - Updated - - -

15 real qbf
    Last edited by Striker; 10-18-2014 at 02:10 AM.

Konfuse's Avatar QueensBridge

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    its not qbf? it is called bi-tbf

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoDaDtNvYAw
    15 real qbf
    holy ****ing Gosu

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    Oh please, bi-tbf and qbfa re 2 different things, bi-tbf is a tbf with 2 dashes (jump slash block dash slash block dash slash block), and the qbf krostine did is totally fake, did you see how fast i had to slash in my video in order to qbf? His slashes are no faster than a dngx2, all he did was probably hook a dll to change the getdistancetofloor value from 80.f to something lower like 40.f

the__stig's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    all he did was probably hook a dll to change the getdistancetofloor value from 80.f to something lower like 40.f
    using Fahrenheit instead of Celsius is where he went wrong

Thanks
    Hi TwinGates!!! Let me be the first to tell you that you're bottom tier and your potential is bottom tier. Everyone in Universe is the worst possible at swords and you would have to be a complete IDIOT to think otherwise!!! Tyvm for your time I hope you learned something, see you in-game for your inevitable rq.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Oh please, bi-tbf and qbfa re 2 different things, bi-tbf is a tbf with 2 dashes (jump slash block dash slash block dash slash block), and the qbf krostine did is totally fake, did you see how fast i had to slash in my video in order to qbf? His slashes are no faster than a dngx2, all he did was probably hook a dll to change the getdistancetofloor value from 80.f to something lower like 40.f
    look who turned out as a programmer..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information