Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    if you remove [r] then ppl gonna cry in training rooms/infected and ctf

BaileyJay's Avatar Hall Hero

Thanks
    Can't kill from far someone with 7 dmg/10 ammo without reloading unless you don't miss once (and even then lol). Prems are out of this world op on this server. They are not even a little bit balanced. I can't believe people don't realise how having 2 extra ammo AND more dmg vs some1 who doesn't isn't broken lol.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    me can halp u me is famos on dis pro gunz do u wnt a rom coll me maybe pro
    Originally Posted by Woffy View Post
    Heres how it works
    Person makes [R] room 10 people join.
    Person makes non tags room 2 people join.

Ao's Avatar Advanced Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by _Ashley_ View Post
    I feel like this is becoming a donor vs. non-donor debate. I get it, I get that people want things to be fair, equal, what have you. At the same time I feel like if someone is spending $$ for a game/donating to a game they should have some form of advantage. If this were a perfect world where everything was magical and equal then you'd have no donators for the game. Maybe I'm being negative, but just saying.
    I do understand your statement well, but they already have an ENORMOUS advantage with the op dmg and delay..
    Adding the [r] tag makes it impossible to enjoy a competitive game. :/

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    As they said, this has been requested numerous amounts of times. Think about this logically. Sure you remove the [R] tag and people jump for joy. But how many people really prefer to have the [R] tag removed VS the players who enjoy playing with it and would rather keep it ? From the way I see things, there are far more people who enjoy playing in training rooms and other game modes with the [R] tag, compared to the players who despise the shit out of it and want it removed. I've said this countless times, if you take away the [R] tag, all of those players (a good chunk of our active player count) who enjoy playing with it are most likely going to leave. I don't know where people are pulling this shit out of their ass that if you remove the [R] tag it's going to force all these players to practice harder and get good. No, they're just gonna ****in QQ and leave xD.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BaileyJay View Post
    Can't kill from far someone with 7 dmg/10 ammo without reloading unless you don't miss once (and even then lol). Prems are out of this world op on this server. They are not even a little bit balanced. I can't believe people don't realise how having 2 extra ammo AND more dmg vs some1 who doesn't isn't broken lol.
    I remember I stopped 1v1ing with people after they got limit breaker due to the fact they could RS way too fast and have extra bullets which made me die 99.9% of the times making the 1v1 way too boring for me.

7. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Ao (10-16-2014)

Thanks
    I do understand your statement well, but they already have an ENORMOUS advantage with the op dmg and delay..
    Adding the [r] tag makes it impossible to enjoy a competitive game. :/
    Listen lol, prems are broken.. PERIOD. So either get them or enjoy unfair fights.. I know it's BS but this is how it works here I guess. =/

Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    I remember I stopped 1v1ing with people after they got limit breaker due to the fact they could RS way too fast and have extra bullets which made me die 99.9% of the times making the 1v1 way too boring for me.
    LB is slower than the 200 coins donors sgs btw. '-'

Ao's Avatar Advanced Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    As they said, this has been requested numerous amounts of times. Think about this logically. Sure you remove the [R] tag and people jump for joy. But how many people really prefer to have the [R] tag removed VS the players who enjoy playing with it and would rather keep it ? From the way I see things, there are far more people who enjoy playing in training rooms and other game modes with the [R] tag, compared to the players who despise the shit out of it and want it removed. I've said this countless times, if you take away the [R] tag, all of those players (a good chunk of our active player count) who enjoy playing with it are most likely going to leave. I don't know where people are pulling this shit out of their ass that if you remove the [R] tag it's going to force all these players to practice harder and get good. No, they're just gonna ****in QQ and leave xD.
    Why are they gonna leave when no other server has the [r] tag for tdm and stuff.
    ._.

Thanks
    Why are they gonna leave when no other server has the [r] tag for tdm and stuff.
    ._.
    Because you have the option for turning it off lol. If people enjoy it why would they remove it.

12. The following user said thank you to BaileyJay for this useful post:

Eddie (10-16-2014)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information