Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Woffy View Post
    Why are they gonna leave when no other server has the [r] tag for tdm and stuff.
    ._.
    I'm not saying they would leave to another server. I'm saying they'll most likely leave as a whole and go no where, or they'll just be really inactive and stay for a few friends.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BaileyJay View Post
    LB is slower than the 200 coins donors sgs btw. '-'
    I was mostly pointing out the extra bullet because I was like bang bang, I have nothing left and I try to run while the guy is still chasing me and shooting me like he has an inf ammo..

Country
    Thanks
    Because you have the option for turning it off lol. If people enjoy it why would they remove it.
    True but yet again, 90% of the room contain the [R] tag and whenever you create a room without it, nobody joins.
    The only luck you can have to play with [R] tag is creating a TDM in the first page for instance 003 room otherwise it's a no-no.

BaileyJay's Avatar Hall Hero

Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    I was mostly pointing out the extra bullet because I was like bang bang, I have nothing left and I try to run while the guy is still chasing me and shooting me like he has an inf ammo..
    This is how every non-donors player feel btw.

- - - Updated - - -

True but yet again, 90% of the room contain the [R] tag and whenever you create a room without it, nobody joins.
    The only luck you can have to play with [R] tag is creating a TDM in the first page for instance 003 room otherwise it's a no-no.
    Nobody joins because they don't enjoy it dude lol. Get real. What this thread is asking is removing [r] to force plebs to join rooms they don't feel like playing. [r] isn't the real problem, prems are.

Country
    Thanks
    This is how every non-donors player feel btw.
    Yeah which is why you should either nerf the [R] tag somehow (?) or the donation items.

BaileyJay's Avatar Hall Hero

Thanks
    Yeah which is why you should either nerf the [R] tag somehow (?) or the donation items.
    Nerfing prems is a solution but it won't ever happen because if they only make them a reskin nobody will buy em. One other solution could be to add a tag like [p] which makes all weapons the same dmg and 10 bullets. Problem with this tag is that everybody will start using it because if you don't you're clearly a cheater(unless you don't use prems '-') lol.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    There is a dev called "Mike" or something, roomtags are like his wifes. Don't try to screw with them, he'll turn into a little rage boy. So yeah, that basically means that it will never get better .

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by _Ashley_ View Post
    I feel like this is becoming a donor vs. non-donor debate. I get it, I get that people want things to be fair, equal, what have you. At the same time I feel like if someone is spending $$ for a game/donating to a game they should have some form of advantage. If this were a perfect world where everything was magical and equal then you'd have no donators for the game. Maybe I'm being negative, but just saying. And this is coming from a player that sucks really bad, donator or not, I suck. Thanks.
    To be honest this mentality is wrong back when I use to play people didn't donate to p-servers to gain an advantage in the game they donated because they liked the server and wanted to support it wither the donation gave an advantage or not people didn't care of-course your going to get a hell alot more donations when you get this advantage in-game but its slowly killing this game not like its already on life support. Played vs some kid other day to warm-up and after 3-4 rounds he actually said 'wow this no [r] I CANT PLAY [R]' and just randomly left room and said to me 'I have never played without [r]' killing peoples play style they ain't even aware.
    Last edited by Traumatiser; 10-17-2014 at 12:04 AM.

senpai's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post
    To be honest this mentality is wrong back when I use to play people didn't donate to p-servers to gain an advantage in the game they donated because they liked the server and wanted to support it wither the donation gave an advantage or not people didn't care of-course your going to get a hell alot more donations when you get this advantage in-game but its slowly killing this game not like its already on life support. Played vs some kid other day to warm-up and after 3-4 rounds he actually said 'wow this no [r] I CANT PLAY [R]' and just randomly left room and said to me 'I have never played without [r]' killing peoples play style they ain't even aware.
    wut

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by senpai View Post
    wut
    wut

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information