Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    This time. Sakai started it and i adjusted it slightly afterwards. Cnc is greatly appreciated since we both need them '-'

Idk what text i supposed to put so i went with the most obvious one. (still looks ugly though)

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    o.o is that sig taken cuz its hella nice 9.5/10 for me cuz I would like some purple in there like light and not too much just in my opinion. However looks good good job you two
    Last edited by Amzz; 10-18-2014 at 08:18 AM.

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    It's nice.

Have you tried messing around with gradient maps / photo filters to add mood to it?

you just turn the opacity down to roughly 15-20% on that layer of the gradient map/photo filter. I usually use the blue-red-yellow preset for the gradient map. But you can use which ever one you feel like works best with the colours of the signature and just mess around with it.

Also i'd move the text left and up a bit so it overlaps her shoulder slightly and make the text a lighter colour.

You could also rotate the left plant c4d to roughly the same angle as the render so that it keeps the flow of the whole signature mostly in one direction. If theres a part of that c4d that sticks out when you rotate it (not going in the same direction as most of the c4d) then just erase it.

Apart from that it's great. 7/10
    Last edited by Resort; 10-18-2014 at 11:12 AM.

Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    Text Placement,the rule of thirds is missing. Depth is a bit missing,blurring such parts doesn't make it a depth,especially when it doesn't attracts our eyes into the main subject/the render.The image is flat,very flat.

Lemonish's Avatar Equality.

Thanks
    I likey but something's missing and I can't put my finger on it.

Osuu's Avatar The ultimate Potato.

Thanks
    I think the blue is too strong in this one D:

Creds to Lemonish^

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Too much blue!

Modcrusher

Thanks
    The focus is slightly off imo.. Don't really know what the main point is here.
    If you're not sure wether the text looks alright, remove it

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Resort View Post
    It's nice.

Have you tried messing around with gradient maps / photo filters to add mood to it?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY1-b1BeICc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFTXOT4DoJk
    you just turn the opacity down to roughly 15-20% on that layer of the gradient map/photo filter. I usually use the blue-red-yellow preset for the gradient map. But you can use which ever one you feel like works best with the colours of the signature and just mess around with it.

Also i'd move the text left and up a bit so it overlaps her shoulder slightly and make the text a lighter colour.

You could also rotate the left plant c4d to roughly the same angle as the render so that it keeps the flow of the whole signature mostly in one direction. If theres a part of that c4d that sticks out when you rotate it (not going in the same direction as most of the c4d) then just erase it.

Apart from that it's great. 7/10

Originally Posted by Amaethon View Post
    Text Placement,the rule of thirds is missing. Depth is a bit missing,blurring such parts doesn't make it a depth,especially when it doesn't attracts our eyes into the main subject/the render.The image is flat,very flat.

Originally Posted by Lemonish View Post
    I likey but something's missing and I can't put my finger on it.

Originally Posted by Osuu View Post
    I think the blue is too strong in this one D:

Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    Too much blue!

Originally Posted by Luneth View Post
    The focus is slightly off imo.. Don't really know what the main point is here.
    If you're not sure wether the text looks alright, remove it

Firstly, why too much blue? the original render is blue-ish, the background is blue (cuz from FF tidus and yuna wp) so I made it blue to blend with the background and such. (since I'm the one started it). And regarding to Resorts question, Yes. I used Gradients, curves, levels and any other adjustments. wanna see the original one? its not perfect.
    Last edited by Azuki; 10-20-2014 at 04:20 AM.

Osuu's Avatar The ultimate Potato.

Thanks
    @sakai

I prefer the version in ur sig than the one posted cuz the blue is simply too strong in it, making it hard to see everything and has a lack of focus i guess :0

Creds to Lemonish^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information