Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Well, where do I actually begin..
    I'm creating this thread because I never actually made a resignation one and explain to people the reasons why I resigned from the GM position.
    It was a really long trip for me and I pretty much enjoyed it despite the fights and haters I had in-game or on the forums, not like they changed me or anything.
    First time I joined FG was at the end of 2007 under the character name EvilBunny, I don't know why I picked that name, probably because of Bunnychaser who was able to TBF and back in the days TBF was something amazing. By the time passing I decided to stay on FG like forever mostly because the other servers would either die or the staff wouldn't be that cool.
    Shoutout to the pricks saying that our Staff sucks hard and they are not acting professional, let me tell you something.
    This is a private server.
    People are not getting paid aka the Staff members.
    Being a Staff member doesn't mean you should act professional 24/7, we can all chill from times to times though when I used to be staff I used to troll all the time but in a friendly manner so I can make people laugh around me.
    The other thing you should not forget is that Staff members are not robots, they are humans just like me, you and everyone else, they also have a life to live, they work, they have issues and stuff.
    So yeah, by the time passing I left FGunZ in 2011 or 2012 for a year then came back, mostly because the ego was huge and it wasn't enjoyable to play a game where you are being called a fаggot random newgen every round. At the beginning of 2013 I came back to FGunZ, grown up with a better attitude and more mature than before. My only goal was to become a Staff member aka Game Moderator which I achieved by helping people and being active at least 10 hours a day, lets all admit that you would nerd just like I do so you can achieve what you want.
    The main reason why I started to become inactive and resigned was because I'm 18 years old, I'm attending last year of high school. Daily I visit the gym for at least 2 hours, afterwards I go to math/coding lectures and afterwards.. school. I had no time to even log-on and say 'hello' to my friends in-game (since when I have friends? 8D). Forcing myself to be active would just affect my studies and I'd probably fail to go to college which is why I resigned.
    I'd like to thank some people for everything, if I missed you, that doesn't mean I hate you or something else.
    I'm not going to create a huge ass list because if I do.. I'd have to include all the members since 2007 which is at least 100 ppl.

Dave
    Spoiler!

McSic
    Spoiler!

Adorable
    Spoiler!

CaptainEden
    Spoiler!

Pharaoh
    Spoiler!

Ommadawn
    Spoiler!

Juriën
    Spoiler!

Rocka
    Spoiler!

ZoneStyle
    Spoiler!

Wucas Pls
    Spoiler!

StephanM
    Spoiler!

Jakanadin
    Spoiler!

HellSniper
    Spoiler!

Taint
    Spoiler!

Sonji No
    Spoiler!

notZain
    Spoiler!

Mike
    Spoiler!

Linear88
    Spoiler!

Lorrainé
    Spoiler!

CaptainBen
    Spoiler!

Cobra
    Spoiler!

DesiBoii
    Spoiler!

Lategame
    Spoiler!

Google
    Spoiler!

jorge94
    Spoiler!

Kira & Steff
    Spoiler!

Shino
    Spoiler!

slugheady
    Spoiler!

Vickach
    Spoiler!

Zeal
    Spoiler!

Niju pls
    Spoiler!

_Ashley_
    Spoiler!

yuul
    Spoiler!

JohnB
    Spoiler!

PrincessMay
    Spoiler!

Layne
    Spoiler!

Cute Nymph
    Spoiler!

Dualage
    Spoiler!

Lycosa
    Spoiler!

EpicKLF
    Spoiler!

AnnaBoo
    Spoiler!

Izzat
    Spoiler!

Famous
    Spoiler!

Arances
    Spoiler!

MyThIc
    Spoiler!

sakaiyuji7
    Spoiler!

Osuu Lemonish Taokaka
    Spoiler!

If I missed anyone, sorry but I can't include everyone.
    Shoutout to the community (Staff, Donators, VIP users, ELITE, Regular Members), thanks for turning FGunZ into this tho I really miss what FG used to be back in the days (2007~2010) but life goes on.
    I wish everyone good luck with life, school, job, college and so on!

Random moments;

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

2. The following 7 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Adopt (10-24-2014), Azuki (11-05-2014), Dualage (10-22-2014), Lorrainé (10-22-2014), Mike (10-21-2014), Resort (10-22-2014), SuperShotty (10-21-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Love mi brother <3333333 our band is too strong . Am feel honor for be first gold member in list . Never forget us or the memories we had here all together and i will send u hentai from time to time oki . Once you will be back and we will troll the shit outa this game again. Live long, stay strong brother <3

#neverforgetgeorge

4. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (10-21-2014)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    It was a sad moment when you resigned but I'm happy that you're still active and we get to talk sometimes.
    loooooooool I remember when we first met, it was like 2 am for me and then you asked me if you could join my team so I was like sure why not, then we started to talk about things that I don't remember.
    Stay trollish as you are and don't change for anyone, good luck with your studies

7. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (10-21-2014)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuNhTLVgV2Y

Thank you for the kind messages and obviously we'll keep on talking @Skype.
    And of course good luck with your education.

Spoiler!
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

9. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (10-21-2014)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    LIES LIES LIES! GEORGE IS UNDERCOVER GM DON'T FALL FOR THIS!

Still shocked me that you resigned George, honestly didn't see it coming, nothing in staff discussion, nothing mentioned in the TGM Skype chat, just a randomly out of the blue message in the GM Skype chat, but I suppose it's for the best seeing as I was going to knock you off the HGM spot

I know we don't know each other that well, probably on the basis I'm an Fgunz Newgen and only actually had the privilege to talk to you now that I'm a GM, however in the short time I have spoken to you, I know you're someone I can go to for help (You know this already)

Even though your activity has dropped and you're no longer part of the staff team it's good to see you're still helping the community when ever you can.

All the best in life and with your studies and I'm pretty sure they'll always be a place for you in the staff team.
    Last edited by Notorious; 10-21-2014 at 02:03 PM.

11. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (10-21-2014)

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Yo ******, i didn't expect that coming from you but we will keep in touch for sure ha, you are one of my best friends and you will stay, i really enjoyed talking to you and had a lot of fun with you, I wish you all the best in life and hopefully you'll grow up one day

Spoiler!

All the love, tes gn!

13. The following user said thank you to Opeth for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (10-21-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Man
    if only you know what's been happeneing around where I live then you would know why I'm not as active anymore, eh

Cant believe I read that wall of text lmfao, but all in all lets be honest I'd do a lot more than reading for you bby

In all seriousness you'll be missed man, had really good times with you whilst hosting and trolling around bro, was really fun tbh

Good luck with everything dude, stay safe
    p.s; I haz gift for you
    is fuzzy process hamst0r
    p.p.s; you better get your asss online every now and then and not forget about us else your ****s won't be injury-free

15. The following user said thank you to Taint for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (10-21-2014)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    So you're saying you won't leave?
    Have fun either way...
    (pls don't delete me on Skype)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast